Chapter - 15 Part-1

Unknown's Pov :-

"And she fights well" my sister's lover stated in surprise.

"She's good with knives" Michael pointed out ...

"My lord, can you feel it?" My right hand whispered softly and I hummed inreturn..

The more she's fighting the more her energy is getting mixed with the air.. only few with the higher ranks can feel it, sense it. Like my right hand and Me. For now..

Her Aura is just too tempting and fascinating.

"You really think going to such an extent will bring her wolf out?" My demon asked me ..

I must say her fighting skills r incredible. The way she's using her silver dagger was amazing.

All she's doing was shifting gracefully and stabbing them without any efforts as if she's being doing this for longer period of time...

"Ahhh this is getting too boring already I'm using more power" I heard my sister's irritating voice all she wants Sara to suffer while my demon was controlling himself not to kill my own sister..

"I have other plans, sister"

"Enlighten me, brother" she asked in excitement her eyes were all sparkling in excitement i chuckled at her childish behaviour..

"Action speaks louder than words sister" as i ruffled her hairs

"Have patience" and she nodded obediently with a smile on her lips..

"Am I officially gonna meet our mate?" Someone seems happy

"Yes, indeed" we officially will meet our gurl..

"If that's the case then I'll leave and be ready for what's coming up, brother"
I hummed in response ..

"You coming?"

"Go ahead" she groaned in annoyance and left with her lover.

"Nicklaus stay" i commanded my right hand

"Yes, my lord" he bowed and stood beside me watching the scene...

"Can you sense her soul?" My demon asked me and continued

"Something feels unusual"

"Elaborate" I asked in curiosity

"I sense black magic on her" i frowned in confusion

"Why anyone would put black magic on her?" I asked and continued

"Can you communicate with her somehow?" I asked in curiosity

"Her you mean her soul?" I hummed in response.

"I tried but nothing, I felt her soul when we marked her.. i guess we need to claim her soon enough to set her true self free from the black magic" and it clicked

"That makes sense... unless we don't set her free we won't know her true identity"

"That's correct.. you think her brother did so? Or maybe someone else?"

"Most important question is why would anyone trap someone's soul with black magic?" That was quite confusing for me..

"Make her stay with us and let me do the work I'll figure it out soon?" I rolled my eyes on my demon..