Chapter 6

"So you decided to take part in the event" Adrien came behind me as I was looking in the full size mirror.

"Just Outta boredom" I replied

I was wearing a shimmery black thigh high slit dress which looked marvellous on me. The dress hugged me so perfectly as if i was wearing a glove, my curves and my hips looked defined in it.

"You're looking beautiful, Sara" I smiled at him. Looking straight into the mirror. His hands were placed on my shoulder. He was standing closer to me. He was looking handsome in his white shirt, black tailored blazer with vest. 

He turned me towards him, his hands went inside his pocket and he pulled out a box and he opened it.

Pendant

A beautiful delicate simple pendant.
It has a simple ring with a diamond in the centre.

He helped me to put it on.

"Now your look is completed" he kept his hands on my shoulders as he turned me around to face the mirror.

"May I come to watch your performance?" He asked me and I shook my head signing 'no'.

"If you'll accompany me they'll think I got selected because of you and not because of my skills" he smiled at me.

"It's been awhile i didn't spend quality time with you" he said as he was helping me wear my coat.

"Pick me up after my school we'll go to KFC, okay" I suggested him.

"Your wish is my command, m'lady" he said kissing hand.

We were in the car. He was talking to someone on call via bluetooth while driving.

While I..

Lily was txting me. She created a group in which only three people were in. Vincenzo, Lily and I.

I was reading their texts.. all they did was arguing like kids over small lil things. I quickly replied to Lily and stuffed my phone inside my pocket.

"I've never seen you texting anyone" he asked me in curiosity.

"Well it was Lily she was asking where am I. She's on her way." I replied.

"I'm happy, you have a friend" he seemed happy

"Who said she's my friend" I gave him a deadpan look.

"Then what is she?" He asked me in curiosity

"Not decided yet" i am actually planning to scare her but i can't share that with my brother can I?

He stopped the engine as we reached. He looked at me holding my hands in his.

"You remember you told me you'll take baby steps. I'm happy that at least you considered it. Just remember don't let your flaws and fears control you, okay" I nodded as I agreed with his words.

"If anything happens do let me know. I'm your Janitor it's my duty to help you, so do remember " he winked at me. I chuckled and I ruffled his hairs.

"Hey" I messed up his early morning perfect hairstyle.

"I told you stop doing it" he said as he started to fix his hair.

Knock knock

And we both turned towards my window where Lily was there smiling brightly.

I gave my brother a slight nod and opened the door.

"I'll pick you up at 4" he started his engine and said.

"Okay" I replied.

"Woahhh" I looked at Lily who's eyes were about to pop out, she was looking at my brother.