CHAPTER- 3

Sara's outfit...

I knocked the door of my classroom there's an old teacher with her out dated specs was examining me..

"Young lady, you are 5mins late" she sternly replied.

"I'm new it's hard to find class by myself" I yawned and continued..

"In this school everyone behaves like there on their periods" I simply stated

"Take your seat, please" I smiled at her who gave me an irritated look. Atleast not everyone has a cheerful attitude that's normal as per my pov.

Everyone were staring at me especially the Barbie.

I rolled my eyes at her and took my seat at the back beside a guy who's head was down he's sleeping.

"So as I said.. Auditions for the play will be starting from tomorrow. I hope you all participate in it and give your best. Do remember you'll be getting your grades based on your efforts. So work hard" she smiled and clapped her hands tried her best to look cheerful

I raised my hand and she looked at me.

"Yes, dear" she replied politely.

"Which act is it?" I asked.
"Oh it's Merchant of .." I interrupted
"Venice by Shakespeare" I completed and she smiled at me.

"You seem to like Shakespeare, am I right?" I nodded.

"I'm looking forward to your performance" she smiled and I gave her a slight nodded.

"Those who get shortlisted for the specific roles will have to give a test too" I heard the groans . She clapped her hands to get everyone's attention back.

"The test will help you get to know more about the character and how much you know the character. Don't worry I'll help you out but try to figure your chosen roles so you can give your best and let the audience feel as if it's happening for real"

"So what's the test for? I don't seem to get your point" the Barbie girl asked as she twirled her hair strands.

"To give me an idea if you're capable of the role or not, Penelope." the ma'am gave the barbie a disappointing look.
Oh.. so her name is Penelope...

"Let's continue with the class. If you have any doubts meet me after the school" with that she started teaching.

As soon as the lecture is over. I started packing my stuff as I was taking down notes.

"Sara Rosaline" I ignored Penelope and her minions.

I was turning my alarm off as it was a reminder for me to take my medications. I can't keep reminders. I'm irresponsible and wht if people read it so better to have alarm than Reminders.

Like i said people will try to grab an opportunity that's how she took one she snatched my phone and tried to look into it.

"Woah, New iPhone 13pro" she looked at it as if it was something special.

People are so shallow.

"Since you touched it, you can have it. I like to give away my things to beggars" she was fuming.. while the whole classroom was cheering..

She was about to slap me but I gave her a smirk.

"You want to get your other hand with bruises too, hunny" I mocked her. He withdraw her hand from her place nd placed her by her sides. I smirked in victory.

She chuckled and I was still looking at her with a bored expression.

"Ryan will... " i cut her off.

"Bleh, bleh, bleh" I chuckled.