Savior

Bucky looked at me, he had no idea who Natasha Romanoff is.

Grabbing my hand, he tugged it, pushing me behind him. His body had turned stiff in a defensive manner, I saw Natasha's expression change as well when she saw how Bucky was acting.

 His body had turned stiff in a defensive manner, I saw Natasha's expression change as well when she saw how Bucky was acting

A flashback of Bucky killing all of the lab assistants ran through my head.

All the screaming.

All the blood.

Running around his massive body, I stepped in between him and Natasha.

"Natasha, you don't know me. But I started an investigation on Steve Roger's 16 months ago. He found out and kept me captive."

Her fierce blue eyes softened up, looking over me

Her fierce blue eyes softened up, looking over me. Slowly show got up from behind the desk and walked over towards us.

Standing right in front of me, she slowly reached out a hand and cupped my cheek. I was so shocked by how cold and soft her hands were.

"What did he take from you?" She whispered softly, maybe hoping Bucky wouldn't hear.

"Everything," I felt a large tear roll down my cheek as I placed my hand over hers.

Natasha bit her bottom lip as she nodded her head, turning around, she motioned for us to follow.

Bucky laced his fingers through mine, walking ahead of me as we followed Natasha through darkness.

Bucky walked with such confidence, knowing he was probably the scariest thing we would come across.

Finally we stopped, I couldn't see anything but I heard a key unlock a door.

The door opened up, exposing a room full of tv's displaying the cameras all over the building. Walking into the room, I saw a large white board with Steve's photos. There were other men up there as well, all of them seemed to connect to Steve.

"How long have you been here?" I asked, walking over to a photo that had the emblem of Hydra.

"Ever since the explosian, where Hydra tried to kill me."