Demons

After Bruce finally decided he trusted me enough to leave me alone, I grabbed the laptop and began to type away.

My name is Ava Garcia, and for the last 16 months Steve Roger's held me against my will...

My fingers began to click away, typing away all the horrible things I had to endure.

"Did you miss me?"

"You belong to me Sarah."

"But I won't share you with anyone. Not even Bucky. You belong to me."

Poor Hughies dead limp body.

All he wanted to do was save me.

And stupid fucking Bucky.

I believed him.

I opened myself up for him, only for him to betray me too.

How much more would I have to endure?

I wiped a tear away from my eye, I needed the world to see this, to understand everything I had been through.

After what seemed like hours of typing, I finally closed the laptop.

I walked over to the table, looking at all of the files and papers Bruce left me to go through. Photos of Steve Roger's, Alexandra Pierce, and other members of Hydra. Picking up the paper that said kintups, I began to study it. Maybe it was code for something.

Laying back against the bed, I held the paper in my hand, till I saw movement above me.

Screaming out in surprise, I had only scared myself with my own reflection. They had a decorative mirror on the ceiling that showed the reflection of the bed. Must be a honeymoon suite.

After I finished giving myself a heart attack, I threw my head back against the pillow.

Forcing my eyes closed, I tried to sleep.

But to no prevail.

I kept having nightmares.

Steve's face haunted my dreams.

The feel of his grotesque hands on me.

My eyes flew open as I hit the bed with closed fists.

Bruce was going to be so mad at me.

I'd just use an IP blocker.

He'll get over it.

Jumping off the bed, I opened up the laptop and logged on to the Hotels wifi. I forwarded my story off to the editor and chief of the Daily Bugle.

The asshole better run with the story, it was a holy grail falling on his lap.

I couldn't have been on more than a couple minutes, quickly logging out of the wifi and shutting the laptop off, I crawled back into the bed.

I felt as if a huge Boulder was taken off my chest, I could finally breathe.

Holding onto the slip of paper, I looked at it until I finally drifted off to sleep.

***

I began to stir in my sleep, feeling a cold breeze coming into the room.

Rubbing my eyes, I sat up in the bed, to see a tall shadow standing by my bed.