Chapter 5: New Friends

Hello. Here is chapter 5 of this book. Hopefully you will enjoy.
I===================I

3rd Person

?????: I need you to save my friend from Sonelle High School.

Kreek: Who even are you?

?????: My name is Mr Percy. (this AU's Mr P)

???: We don't have time! Save my sister already!

Mr Percy: Sorry bout that. That's Bess's sister, Beth. Also, when you save her, meet us in the school's sewers.

Devoun: Alright.

Devoun puts down the radio.

Lego: Well, i guess we're going in are we?

They all walk in the school and explored it for a bit. (Lego was going to find the sewers and Kreek and Devoun went to find Bess) Until, Kreek found a door that had a wire connected to a small bookshelf with a space that could fit a book.

Kreek 💭: Looks like we might need a book or something.

Devoun ran to Kreek.

Kreek: Hey Devoun, what do you need?

Devoun: Nothing really, i just found a book. I wanted to know if it'a important. I can't open it.

Kreek: Could you try putting it here?

Kreek points at the small space and Devoun puts it in. Then, the door opens and they see a bunny that was trapped there.

????: Hello, thanks for saving me. My name's Bess.

Kreek: I'm KreekCraft and this is Devoun.

Bess: Nice to meet you.

Devoun: We should check on Lego.

Kreek: Yeah, let's go.

Kreek, Devoun and Bess ran through the school to find Lego. While searching they heard Lego's repulsor. Like, he was shooting something. They all ran to where sound was coming from and saw Lego flying around and a deer teacher was chasing him. (That's supposed to be Teacher. I changed her into a deer) Devoun grabbed the gun on the floor that suprisingly had some ammo and shot the teacher.

Lego: Thanks for helping.

Devoun: No problem, have you found where the sewers are?

Lego: Oh, yeah. Follow me.

Lego led them to the sewers and blasted the door open. Behind that door, a purple potato and another bunny was waiting for us.

Beth: Sis!

Beth ran up to Bess and hugged her.

Beth: How did you even get trapped there?!

Bess: Long story short, i was going to revisit our old school and ended up getting trapped behind a metal door. I didn't get hurt though.

Beth: Atleast you're okay.

Mr Percy: Looks like you all made it out.

Kreek: Yeah, well... I don't feel too good...

Kreek passes out.

Bess: KREEK!

Lego: We need to take him to the hospital.

Mr Percy: We also need some medical supplies. Just in case we might need them.

Lego carries Kreek and they all went to the hospital.

Bess: Hang in there, Kreek.

====================
Writer's Note
Hello. Hope you liked this. Also, in this AU Kreek, Lego, Devoun, and Factual are NOT immune to the infection. Kreek only passed out of exaustion. Lastly, i don't think there will be ships in this. Maybe a few? (Example: This AU's Zizzy x This AU's Pony)
Thanks for 120+ Reads! I really appreciate it!
Anyways. Thanks for reading. Bye!
===================
Word Count: 524 Words.