Chapter 11: We Meet Again.

Lego's POV

We went to the source of the signal and it led us to an outpost.

Parker: This is where the signal ws coming from.

Zara: I guess we're going in, then.

We headed into the outpost.

Parker: Is anyone else getting a bad feeling about this?

Lego: Well, sort of.

I flew around the outpost and found a giant door that was on fire, needed a wrench and a keycard. Kreek used his wrench and Devoun put out the fire. There was another area next to the door that was blocked by a metal fence(?)

I flew over it and saw that the door frame was made from rocks(?) I used my repulsor so i could get in and found the keycard. I flew back to the rest. I used the keycard and the door opened.

Kreek: This is where Mr. Percy is.

Zara: Are we ready to face whatever is in there?

Paxton: Wait!

Paxton caught our attention. Factual was chasing behind him.

Parker: Factual! Aren't you supposed to take care of Paxton?

Factual sighs.

Factual: Well, Paxton convinced the sisters to play a game of hide and seek and followed you guys. I couldn't let him get lost!

Lego: Why did you follow us, Paxton?

Paxton: I want to see the person who hurt my family!

A hoard of infected sordiers were standing behind Paxton.

Parker: Well, you've attracted quite the crowd.

Zara: Lego, Kreek, and Devoun, take Paxton and Factual with you. We'll deal with them.

Kreek: Stay close to us, Pax. We'll keep uou safe.

Parker: Zara, if we don't make it out alive. I want yoy to know that..

Zara: It's okay. I already know, Parker.

We walked into the building. We noticed that it looked like a powerplant. In front of us was him, Mr. Percy. He has robotic implants all over him.

Mr. Percy: I've become a disaster. I tried to make things better, but ended up making them worse.

Devoun: Mr. Percy! We've come to put an end to your evil plans!

Mr. Percy: It.. It can't be.. You two aren't real. Just hallucinations. The people i've let down are here to haunt me.

Paxton: What is he talking about?

Mr. Percy: You two are dead! JUST LEAVE ME BE!

Kreek: We need to follow him to know what on earth  is going on.

We followed Mr. Percy deeper in the powerplant.

===================
Writer's Note
Hey readers. Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. We only have Distorted Memory and Plant left for Book 1! Anyways, enjoy the rest of your day or night. Bye.
====================
Word Count: 437 Words.