07

Maverick and Kavin were both standing at the outside of nursing room, while the nurse was checking her up

Maverick and Kavin were both standing at the outside of nursing room, while the nurse was checking her up. soon the door opened revealing the nurse, Maverick and Kavin rushed to her and asked her about how was she now.

"she's fine, I'm calling her guardians to pick her up, she needs rest." with that the nurse went away, Maverick and Kavin took deep breath in relief.

"Hello, Mr Diaz." suddenly a familiar sarcastic voice made Kavin and Maverick look at the right way of the corridor just to see Andrew there with his friends behind him, Maverick sighed while rolling his eyes.

"I heard you've carried a girl to the nursing room, like a hero." he laughed trying to tease Maverick, "Cut the crap already, Andrew." Maverick uttered irritatedly, "what's the name of the girl, Jay?" Andrew asked one of his friends behind, and the Jay guy whispered the name in Andrew's ears.

"Yeah, Alethea Sanz, oh my god." Andrew laughed again, "You have trapped the right girl, the daughter of the best friend of the person whom you hate the most." Again Andrew laughed like crazy.

'what? what does he mean the daughter of the best-friend of the man whom i hate the most?' Maverick thought in confusion as he didn't know what does Andrew meant.

"what are you barking!?" growled Maverick looking deep into Andrew's eyes, "Oh oh oh, i mean Jacob Mendez." Stated Andrew making everything clear to Maverick that the person he hated the most was Jacob Mendez and Alethea was the daughter of HIS bestfriend.

"anyways, see you." with that Andrew went with his friends, Maverick was shocked by what he just said. Kavin put his hand on his best-friend shoulder, "He's such a punk, don't take him seriously." just then Maverick ran away from Kavin.

he sat on his bike and rode it to the home, when he entered the house, bella called him smiling but he just ignored her and ran into his bedroom and locked the door behind him.

it was getting hard for him to breath as the words of Andrew were kept repeating in his head, he rushed to his bedside table and slid the drawers open in search of a cigrette and finally he got one.

lighting it up in a hurry, he placed it in between in his lips, sitting on the cold floor with his back against the cold wall and hair were messed up.

'why am i feeling bad after knowing that she's the daughter of my step-father's bestfriend?'

'why do i want to fake it?'

'why do i want to be with her?'

'why did i help her when she fainted back then i never helped any girl or any boy?'

'whats wrong with me!'

'am i— in— love?'

Love. This word always made him feel like crying, he threw all the things placed on the side table making sharp noises, he destroyed everything in his bedroom, every flowerpot and everything, he found.

opening her eyes the first thing she saw was the ceiling of her own bedroom, she found herself laying in her comfortable bed with blanket covering her. She sat up confused thinking she was at the university when she fainted.

"Maverick...?" she whispered remembering that Maverick held her into his arms and took her to the nursing room of the university. The door of her bedroom opened revealing her grandmother, she came and sat in bed in-front of Alethea.

"why did you faint, ale?" Asked the granny softly, again the moment from her past came in her mind and that her mother called her that she wanted to meet her.

"she called me again today in the morning, granny.." Alethea told, "what did she say?" Granny asked worriedly.

"I want to meet you.."

"she want to meet me." Alethea uttered, "is this the reason of your fainting?" asked granny, while Alethea shrugged her shoulders, "i was reminding the day when i got to know about her leaving us forever, and i was crying and then suddenly collapsed." Alethea told granny.

"Hm, doctor said you are stressed about something that's why you fainted." Granny informed her as she nodded her head, "Granny, I'm so confused..." , "About what, honey?" Alethea sighed deeply.

"do i really don't want to see her or I wouldn't be able to face her?" She said in a deep voice of emotions, "Why can't you face her? it wasn't your mistake, hm." Alethea nodded, "will dad scold me if i meet her?" Alethea questioned.

granny hummed, "he will feel bad, I guess." granny said to her,

"should I meet her or not?"

"Do what your says."

"Even if it says i should?"

Granny smiled sadly and nodded her head in yes.