Author's Note

OMG!!!!! I can't believe I actually finished the book!!! *over excited squeal* I mean, I actually finished writing the book ages ago, but I have finally published it all on here. 

This book has honestly been a big journey, involving writing 108,967 words on around 211 pages of a word document, actually coming up with the plan and then doubting myself so many times because I could see the tiniest plot holes, overcoming writers block, trying to manage school work and then not actually bothering to do the school work in class because I'd rather be typing this, you kinda get the idea.

I am not sure how long it took me in total to type this book, mainly because when I started the book, I thought it would just be an idea that was fizzle out, but according to word, I have spent, 135,903 minutes on it, which is roughly around 2265.05 hours, which is 8,154,180 seconds and that is around 94.3770833 days. Obviously I didn't work on this book non-stop for 94.3770833 days, but you get the idea. 

So, normally in books, this is the part where authors do their acknowledgements, and to be honest, that is the part I always skip and I promise I won't be offended if you guys do that here, just don't forget to vote *wink wink*. 

Anyway, first of all I would like to say thank you to all of you readers here on Wattpad. You are the first (and probably only ones) who have read this book and it was so motivating and confidence-boosting to read all of the positive comments you all left on here. Everyday when I wake up in the morning and read your comments, it just makes my day. And the votes too, I love the votes, obviously hehehe. 

I would also like to thank my laptop who had put up with me typing all of this. I have typed so much that the e, o, a, s, d, l, c and n keys of my keyboard have worn away, showing the parts underneath the keyboard. The k key is also beginning to join. 

Soooo, that was probably the words shortest acknowledgements ever, but anywayyyyyy. It is now time for me to say goodbye to you all, and goodbye to this book. I will edit it every now and then, but it will be rare since I hate editing. I hope you all enjoyed this journey! 

- Emily_LokisOne

Finished: Oct 2nd 2022 

Finished Editing: September 17th 2023

EXTRA NOTE (Oct 12th 2022): 

Mwahahaha, you all thought that I would leave you on a cliff hanger like that! I mean, I am slightly offended that you would think I am that mean, but anywayyyyyyy...

So yes, Book Two of this series is now out!!!! Yay!!!! Be sure to check out my profile and you will find it there or you could just follow the link in the comments next to this! ->