Chapter 2

*after the show*
Me and Noelle are tired AF and I'm still trying to figure out what's going on with Kalin. We are going to the tour bus like most the other fans to see them more even tho during the show Kalin mouthed to me to come to the bus. So here we are at the bus and the boys are no where to be found at the moment.
Finally they open up a window. Myles is talking to everyone but for once I'm more focused on Kalin bc I wanna know what's up. All I see is Kalin looking at all the fans and I know he is looking for me so I just wait and we finally lock eyes. His eyes immediately light up when he sees me but he looks upset bc I can't come closer bc of all the people.
Kalin looks away for a little bit to sign some phones and talk to fans before they shut the window but before they do he tells me to wait till everybody leaves.
Me and Noelle just sit on the sidewalk and it takes forever for the fans to leave but they finally do. We are exhausted at this point but anything to get more time with the boys...and find out what's up with Kalin. It's bugging me really bad.
Kalin comes out of the bus and comes straight to me.
"YOU ACTUALLY WAITED!!" With the biggest smile on his face.
"Of course I did. Is Myles not coming out?"
"WHERES JAKE?" Noelle screams out of no where.
I bust out laughing.
Kalin replies to both of us "Myles and Jake went to sleep. They were exhausted. I stayed up because I had to see you again." He winked at me.
"Look Kalin I'm flattered and I know some people would slap me for not taking this opportunity but I'm not into you like that. I see you more as a brother" he looks hurt when I say this.
"I'm gunna change your mind. You just wait"
" how are you gunna do that when you're leaving Georgia tonight?"
"I'll find a way. Trust me. I always get what I want!"
" we will see about that. But it was nice talking to you again. Tell Myles he killed it tonight. So did you and Jake. See you soon" this time I wink at him and with that I walk away.
" tell Jake I said hi!" Noelle said before she turned and walked away too.

-on the way home-
"He's totally in love with you Morgan!"
" how when he's only just met me today. "
" idk I just know that he's in love. With you. "

--

It's almost time for vacation and I'm super excited and anxious at the same time because we're seeing KAM again. The ATL show was a month ago so I had time to think about all this. I didn't tweet them at all in hopes Kalin wouldn't find me on Twitter and stalk me. Lol
I wanna be friends with these boys but the only one I've really had a chance to talk with is Kalin and he's just flirted with me.
This show I wanna get to know Myles a little bit see if he's really my type and maybe Noelle with get with Jake since him and Dom broke up right after the ATL show. Sad but good for Noelle.

-at the beach show-
The meet and greet is after the show so we can hang with them on the beach so this is my chance to get Myles to fall in love with me 😉
During the show Kalin was giving me weird looks but he still was paying more attention to me than anyone else. I was kind of confused, maybe he found someone else that actually wants him. It's strange that I'm kind of getting jealous thinking about it. Am I getting feelings for Kalin?!??!
That can't be possible. I'm 100% a Myles girl.
Let's just see what happens today.

-at the meet and greet-
"MORGAN!!" I hear Kalin yell when it's my turn. He seems really happy to see me.
"KALIN!!" I reply just as happy as him.
Myles talks right before Kalin can get anything else out of his mouth "you look amazing today Morgan. I love your bathing suit." He says then bites his lip.
Is Myles Parrish flirting with me right now??!? Is this happening right now?
"Thank you Myles. It's looks like you've been working out. Nice 6-pack going there." Myles smiles at my response.
"Umm hello I'm over here too." Kalin just standing there. Lol
"Oh yeah sorry. Let's take this picture now. I have a cute idea. Myles can you get on my back and imma hold your hand Kalin." I basically demand them to do this.
"Yes ma'am!" They both say.
"We will see you in a lil bit when we get done with pictures. We definitely gotta hang out a bunch this week."
...did Myles just say this week?
We just got to the beach yesterday so we had the rest of the week here.
"This week? What do you mean this week?"
"We're on vacation after this show so we decided to stay here!"
"How did you even know I was gunna be here all week?"
"You told Kalin a month ago at the ATL show"
Oh my god. He remembered I was staying here this week. I had even forgot I told him.
Did he suggest staying here for vacation because of me? I will find out one way or another.
"Oh. How did you remember? That was a month ago!" I asked Kalin
"I didn't forget anything you told me. I told you I'd find a way to be with you"
"Oh." Is all I could say.
"Okay well come find us or me when the meet and greet is over" Kalin said bc there was still a long line to meet them.
"Ok. I will"
After that I tried to find Noelle because we somehow got separated.
When I found her I told her what happened and she freaked out way more than I expected. We both get to hang out with them all week. This should be interesting.

-after the meet and greet-
Once I knew the meet and greet was over I started looking for the boys.
I saw Myles first so i told Noelle and we ran up to him.
"Where's your brother I haven't seen him since the show?" I knew Noelle would ask this eventually.
"Oh he left right when the show ended to go back home to the Bay. He didn't wanna stay here. Sorry"
Noelle looked as heart broken as ever. I felt bad bc her favorite left. Maybe she'll forget about and just have fun with Kalin and Myles.
I decided to talk about something else. "Have you ever been to this beach before?" I asked curiously.
"No I haven't. It's really nice out here on the east coast. We need to come out here more often. For sure"
"That's what I say all the time. Yall don't come out here enough. But this is my fav beach. I've been coming here every year since I was born. "
"Wow that's crazy."
"This is only my 3rd time coming here. It's one of the nicest beaches ive been to tho" Noelle added joining the conversation.
"So how old are you girls?"
"I'm 19" I answer
"I'm 23" Noelle answers
"Oh wow. Close to me and Kalins age. That's cool"
"Yeah. I like older guys. That's why I like you so much Myles" I so bravely say. I'm usually pretty shy when it comes to boys. But for some reason if they are well known I open up. It's weird.
"Wow. Okay then. I usually go for girls closer to my age. But who knows" I swear this week is gunna be crazy.
"Alright I see how it is Myles. But I think we're gunna head up to our room. Going out with the family tonight and gotta get ready. Tell Kalin we will see him hopefully tomorrow."
"Will do Yall be safe and have fun"

I can't wait to see what this week has in store for me and Noelle.