Chapter 21

-the next morning Morgan's POV-
Last night couldn't have went any better. I'm so glad Kalin is back to his old self. I missed him and I thought I was gunna have to leave him and that would've been terrible. There would be no point in me even being in the Bay anymore. I would have moved here for nothing. But it's all good now.
I really don't think I could love him anymore than I already do. He has my whole heart and I want to be with him the rest of my life.
It was our first fight and I guess the first one always seems bad but I'm just glad everything is good now.

We are just laying in the bed. Kalin has the tightest grip around me like he thinks he's gunna lose me and it makes me feel that he really does care which makes me very happy. He truly is a good boyfriend he just went crazy for a few days.
I hope he learned from it and doesn't do it again.

I hope Kalin doesn't wake up anytime soon bc I love watching him sleep. It's the cutest thing.
As I'm thinking this he opens his eyes and loosens his grip around me...well so much for watching him sleep.
"Good morning. You were holding onto me like you didn't want me to move."
"I had dreams all night that you left me so I guess I just held on so you couldn't actually leave."
He looks so sad. I give him to softest sweetest kiss and cuddle him as tight as I can.
"Kalin I'm not going anywhere. I love you. I forgave you. Everybody does things that they regret later. You're human and you're gunna make mistakes and so am I. But I'm not going anywhere."
"I don't deserve someone as great as you. I don't know how you forgave me. I love you too Morgan."
He's so emotional this morning.
"Kalin you do deserve me. I'm gunna go cook you some breakfast. Will that make you feel better?"
"Mmhmmm."
"Food always fixes everything with you."
"I can't help it."
"I know that. Good should be ready in about 15 minutes."
"Okay. I'll be in there waiting."
I go by and tell Noelle and Myles I'm cooking breakfast and they start to get up.
I cook eggs, bacon, grits, and biscuits for everybody.
As soon as I finish they all three walk in and I set out our plates at the table.
"Wow this looks great Morgan. Thank you!" Myles is almost drooling, he must be hungry.
"No problem. Just felt like cooking breakfast for us this morning."
"If I wasn't already in love with you I would be after this meal. This looks fantastic. Jeez I got lucky with you babe." Kalin says. It's strange because I don't cook that often but I think I did pretty good this time. At least that's what the boys think.
"Let's eat!" I say mainly because I'm hungry.

In the middle of our meal I get a call I never expected...it's from Ryan, my brother.
"Morgan you have to come home now! Like immediately. I can't tell you over the phone but get here as soon as you can!! Noelle should probably come to!! NOW!" He sounds like he's been crying...HE NEVER CRIES!!
"Ryan. What happened?"
"I can't tell you over the phone. You're wasting time. It's gunna take you a few hours to get here. Just get on the next plane."
"Okay okay. I'm going."
He hangs up.

"Noelle we have to get on the next plane to Georgia. Something bad happened. I don't know what yet but it's bad enough to where Ryan was crying we have to go. Kalin and Myles Yall stay at the house for me. I'll call you when we find out what's going on."
I know someone had to have died. I just don't wanna even think of who tho.
"We're gunna drive you to the airport"
Kalin said. I've never seen him look so worried.

-at the airport-
Me and Noelle say a quick goodbye to our boys and get on the plane.
These are the longest few hours of my life.

When we pull into my drive way I see all the families cars...nothing could prepare me for what I'm about to find out.
Right when things were getting good, something beyond terrible had to happen.