Chapter 9

-Morgan's POV-
So the boys are here for 2 weeks and I am so happy about that.
Kalin finally gets to meet my parents and hopefully my brother, his name is Ryan and he's 24, if he's not out of town for work the whole time Kalin is here. I hope they like him because he's not going anywhere anytime soon.

Kalin and Myles are staying at a hotel so me and Noelle went back to our houses because we are both wanted to go slow with our relationships but we will see how it goes. Lol

I walk in the kitchen and my mom standing there cooking breakfast.

"Yay you're cooking breakfast! What made you wanna do that?"
My mom hardly ever cooks breakfast.

"I invited Kalin over so I'm making breakfast."
Does she know we're together already?

"Um why?"

"Because he's your boyfriend."
How does she know already?

"Who told you!"
She looks at me shocked then smiles.

"No one told me I just figured. I mean he did fly all the way from California just to see you!"
Haha well now she knows for sure.

"True. I should've known you would find out yourself or figure. But I was planning on telling you and dad tonight. But now I guess I just have to tell dad. And Kalin isn't even awake. I was about to go to the hotel to wake him up. He doesn't wake up easy haha"

" you taking us out to dinner? And ok it looks like you and your dad are gunna have a lot to eat. "

"Yep. Me and Kalin are. I should probably tell him the plans. Haha I'll eat some of it. "

"Yeah probably but the foods done now."

I get a plate of eggs, bacon, and toast.

"That was delicious. Thanks mom. I'm about to get ready and head to the hotel to get Kalin up. He's on pacific time so if I don't wake him up now he won't be up for a while"

"Ok be careful. I'll see you tonight. Love you."

"Love you too mom."

On the way to the hotel I call Noelle.

"Hey I'm going to the hotel want me to pick you up so you can see Myles?"

"Yeah sure. I'll get ready real quick and be outside when you get here."

"Sounds good. See you in a minute"

I jam out to KAM music the whole way to Noelle's house. It's crazy to think we are with those two boys singing and rapping now.

I get to Noelle's house and like she said she's waiting outside.
She runs to the car and gets in.

"Nice choice of music!" She says as soon as she gets in the car.

"I know right. Whoever their girlfriends are, they are very lucky!"
She looks at me funny then realizes I'm talking about us.

"That we are. Two of the luckiest"

"So tonight I'm telling my dad about me and Kalin because mom kind of figured and found out this morning. Haha"

"Oh that should be interesting."

My dad has never liked the thought of me getting a boyfriend. Maybe he will surprise us all and be great and love Kalin.

"Right. I hope he likes Kalin!"
I'm worried my dad is absolutely gunna hate Kalin. I don't see how he could but my dad will probably find a reason.

"I don't see why he wouldn't like him. But you have to let me know how it goes."

"Well duh"

As I say that we pull into the hotel parking lot. I park and we head up to the room.
The boys are sharing a room and I got the extra key because Noelle loses stuff all the time.
We walk right in and find both of the boys passed out on their beds.