Chapter 32

-Morgan's POV-
I'm currently home with my week old baby while Kalin is at the studio and I'm feeling really sad and down today.
All I can think about is my mom...
She doesn't get to be here for Brynlee and see her grow up.
It really sucks that I can't just call my mom and tell her how happy I am and how I am beyond happy being a mother finally. I'll never get to talk to her about this stuff or call her and ask for advice.
I really need Kalin here. Brynlee is asleep in her crib and I wanna cuddle with my man.

-20 minutes later-
Brynlee is still asleep so I decide to go make a sandwich because I haven't eaten anything today and it's 1 in the afternoon.
As soon as I walk in the kitchen I hear the front door open so I go see who it is coming in my house and there stands Kalin.
"What are you doing home so early?"
I asked him.
"You haven't texted me or called me any today or answered any of my texts so I was worried and came home. What's up? You never ignore me" he looks concerned and I feel my face immediately drop like I'm gunna start crying and of course I do start crying. He drops his things and comes running to hold me...this is what I needed.
"Morgan. What is wrong? I left this morning and everybody was happy. What happened while I was gone."
"I was just thinking about...about my mom." I start crying more and he hold me tighter.
"Baby...I know it has to be hard. I can't imagine what you are going through but you have so many people around that care about you and are here for you. Especially me. I know your mom is up there in heaven looking down right now and watching that little baby in her room right now. Your moms not missing out she just gets a different view for everything."
"Kalin I really don't know what I would do without you. You always knows just what to say to make me feel better and that's the reason I can't wait to marry you and be with you for the rest of our lives."
"That's what I'm here for. You don't have to ignore me. You should've just told me this morning and I would've cancelled the studio session today. I'm staying home tomorrow and we're having a family bonding day."
"Sounds great."
As soon as I say that Brynlee wakes up and starts crying. We have got our hands full with this little girl that's for sure.