Chapter 20

-Kalins POV-
What have I done!
Myles just got done telling me what's going on...
I had no idea I was being such a douche. I thought Morgan wanted to help me.
I don't know what I'm gunna do if I lose her. That's why I'm running to find her now.
I check all the unoccupied rooms and I have one left and I know she's in there. She has to be. It's the last room left that I haven't checked.
I open the door and she her sitting on the floor and I can tell she's been crying.
"Morgan..." She looks up at me and just stares at me like she knows I know how I've been acting now. Which I do.
"Kalin. why?" She almost whispers.
"I'm an idiot and I was taking advantage of you. I thought you were enjoying helping me and..." She cuts me off
"I'm all about making you happy and at first I was enjoying it until you started acting like a douche and treating me like you were my boss or something and I just put up with it until finally this morning you just hit the wrong nerve. I almost beat the shit out of you Kalin."
"Why didn't you? I probably deserve it." She looks at me like she can't believe I just said that
"I should have because you did deserve it but I knew or hoped you would come to your senses and I couldn't bring myself to stay and actually hurt you. I love you too much to even think about hurting you, physically or emotionally. But apparently you think differently about me because you sure didn't give two shits about how I felt."
Everything she's saying is ripping my heart into pieces. I can't believe I'm the cause of this.
"Morgan I'm gunna make this up to you. I promise. You did not deserve any of the treatment I was giving you. And I didn't deserve the treatment you were giving me. But I do love you. More than words can explain. If I lose you I may not make it. You'll never know how much I love you. But I haven't shown that these last few days and I completely understand if you don't wanna be with me anymore. I'm so fucking stupid. You're the most beautiful, caring, sweet, hilarious person I've ever met. I'm not sure why I've been acting the way I have but I sure regret all of it. And I hope one day you will forgive me." With that I start the walk out of the room but she bolts up, turns me around, and...kisses me?
It's the most passionate kiss we've ever had. In this moment all I care about is her. That she's mine. I'm going to be with her for the rest of my life. I'm gunna marry this girl. All the drama is forgotten about in this moment. She pulls away and says,
"This is the Kalin I missed. I love you Kalin. Maybe it was your pain medicine that was fucking up your normal self. I sure missed you."
She kisses me again. Is this chick bipolar or am I just that good?
"Dang am I that good at sweet talking" her jaw drops and she barely slaps me.
"Yep you're back. You're normal kidding weird loving self."
"Jeez I thought you were mad again."
"Nope. I love you."
"I love you so much more you beautiful human, I have to go out for probably the whole day. I'll see you tonight."
"Uh. Okay then. Bye."
I can't wait for tonight. I have something amazing for her in mind.

-Morgan's POV-
Well I guess all is good now but Kalin is already gone. He said he had to do stuff probably all day. Why would he leave after all that. He finally acts normal and now he's gunna leave...I'm just gunna quit thinking about it before I get mad.

I'm gunna go see if Noelle and Myles wanna go to the mall and maybe see a movie.
I walk in their room and they aren't in there so I assume they are downstairs.
I walk in the kitchen and they are sitting at the counter talking to Kalin. I thought he left.
"I thought you were leaving?"
"I was just telling them I'm back and I have you back as my girlfriend and not as my slave anymore."
"Don't even start."
"I was kidding but I'm leaving now."
He walks over to me and kisses me and walks out the door.

"So Yall wanna go to the mall"
Noelle gets excited.
"Yaas!!"
"I can't. I have things to do here and I'm gunna go hang with Jake."
Myles says. I don't think he's seen Jake in a few weeks so I'm happy he's going to see him.
"Oh yay. Let's get ready and go."

-getting back home from the mall-
We pull in the drive way and...Kalin's here? I guess he got done early because it's just now starting to get dark outside.
"I wasn't expecting Kalin to be home already?" I say.
"Well it's good ain't it?"
"I guess. He just talked like he was gunna be out till late but oh well. I'm okay with this."

We walk in the front door and it looks like no one is home but Myles and Kalin are both here. I guess they are both in our rooms.
I don't think much of it until I walk in my room...
There's pillows everywhere. I see candy and my favorite movies all over the place. There's candles lit, where there aren't pillows because we don't wanna burn the house down.
"Kalin oh my god. This is amazing."
We both are just smiling like we're the happiest people alive.
"Yeah this is what I had to do all day."
"This is great. I'm guessing we're gunna watch some movies."
Kalin looks at me weird.
"Yeah and maybe some other fun activities."
"Oh is that so. We'll see about that...
Oh my gosh gummy bears!!"
I run and jump into the pillows with the gummy bears. I love gummy bears.
"Well you like gummy bears I suppose." He's laughing but I don't care.
"Let's watch some movies."
"Let's."
We watch about 4 movies, participate in other fun activities for a lil bit, then watch 2 more movies...I'm about to pass out and I can't tell Kalin feels the same way.
"Thank you so much for tonight. Of course I forgive you. We're gunna fight. There's no questions about that. I love you Kalin. I couldn't see myself with anyone other than you."
"I love you to Morgan."
And with that we fall asleep in the mess of pillows and candy.