Chapter 1

My name is Morgan I'm 20 and this is the story of my love triangle with
Kalin And Myles!

I haven't been a fan for too awful long: almost a year. But I feel like I've been supporting them since day 1. Being a part of the KAMFAM is the best thing ever. We all stick together and always have each other's backs no matter what. And support the boys 100%.

I've always been a Myles girl. Nothing against Kalin I just have feels for Myles. So I focus mainly on Myles but I can never leave Kalin out bc I look at him like a brother type.

I've been to two of their concerts so far because they have only had two in Atlanta which is where I live. They have been the best concerts I've been to. Always super hyphy.
Sometime in the future I wanna travel with them and follow them to every city and go to every show. That's my dream. And you best believe im about to chase it.
Although not anytime soon bc I am in no state to travel the country yet...I don't have that kind of money, I work at a daycare.
Luckily tho they are doing a summer show here and one in Myrtle Beach the week I'll be there for vacation with my moms side of the family.
Luckily my cousin Noelle gets to come on vacation with me. I'm so excited. We're basically sisters. We do everything together and know everything about each other.

*atlanta show*
I'm so excited to see the boys again and meet them again. Maybe they will remember me and Noelle this time. That would be amazing.
We finally get dressed and are ready to leave for the venue. We going really early so We can be first in line. When We get to the venue I'm pleased to see that We are actually the first one in line and so We put a blanket I brought down on the ground and sit bc it's gunna be a long wait because Its 10 hours before the meet and greet,that's how dedicated We are.
While We're sitting there I doze off not meaning to but someone taps me on the shoulder and I look and its Kalin, not sure how the bus pulling up didn't wake me up or why Noelle wasn't freaking out but whatever, and I'm shocked and get up so I can and hug him. At this point Noelle is finally freaking out. He looks at me like I shouldn't be there lol. He says" how long have you been here?" I don't even know what time it is so I look at my phone and see its noon "We have been here for 6 hours. wanted to be sure We were first in line. We love Yall so much and wanted every and any opportunity to talk to Yall" he looked like he didn't believe me. "Good lord no wonder you were dozing off"
"Yeah but it's all worth it"
Noelle is just kind of standing back. She like me and finds him as a brother type. She's looking for JakeeyP.
"We usually don't do this but do you guys wanna come chill in the venue it's starting to get hot out here "
It was the end of May so it was close to summer.
"Are you sure? I would love to but I don't want us to get in the way of anything. We could help set up or something?" Kalin looks at me like I'm retarded
"I would never let a lady especially as beautiful as you do any kind of manual labor plus we have people to set up. That's their jobs." At this point I think Kalin is trying to flirt with me which I'm not really digging. Why can't this be Myles!!!!
I also just realized that Kalin wasn't even acknowledging that Noelle was with me. Probably bc she wasn't saying much.
"Aww thanks. And yeah We will come chill with Yall. Is Myles in there already?"
"Hahaha. You're a Myles girl aren't you? It's always the ones I see and wanna talk to that are always wanting to talk to Myles!" He seems kind of frustrated. It's very strange and a little scary. Noelle gives me a look like what's his problem.
"Yes I am a Myles girl but I'm enjoying talking to you! I'm here for both of you not just Myles. I was just wondering at the moment bc I had only seen you."
"I'm sorry. I didn't get much sleep last night. Let's go in the venue."

We go in the venue and everybody is looking at me and Noelle strange and Kalin tells them who we are and they all are shocked at how long We were out there and laugh bc I fell asleep out there haha.
I watch them set the stage up. I haven't seen Kalin since we got in here and have yet to see Myles which sucks. But I have to see them soon because they are about to do sound check.
First JakeeyP comes out,Noelle is freaking out at this point and runs up to the front row but I stay where I am. he's playing some of his stuff making sure everything's working good and I'm sitting in one of the far seats getting hyphy and Jake notices both of us and yells for us to come on the stage.
He lets us mess with his equipment. While I was messing with it and trying to make a beat I succeeded bc Myles comes out and says " dang Jake is that something new you've been working on it sounded good?" Jake looks and him and laughs "that wasn't me that was Morgan "
Myles looks at me and smiles " Kalin told me about you and your friend getting here so early. Sorry I haven't been able to come say Hi until now. I had to get something figured out about the show tonight"
" of course. I understand completely. It's just a pleasure to even be in here right now with Yall" I'm literally the happiest person on the earth right now. And I know Noelle is too.
Myles walks over to Jake and says "now I know who to call if you're ever sick and we need a DJ" he looks over at me and winks. Oh my god. I'm gunna melt before the actual show even starts.
"I will more than gladly be your dj if Jake can't!!"

-during the show-
We are front and center when the show starts bc We didn't go to the m&g bc We had a ton of time with them today and We wanted to make sure We were front and center.

The whole show Kalin kept coming over to me and singing to me which I wasn't complaining but it was kind of weird. He was too into me. I think he might like me. Why?? I'm not into him like that. I want Myles. So the whole show I'm yelling at Myles and he finally comes and sings to me his part in Curfew Overtime and I literally died but when I looked over at Kalin he looked pissed and in that moment I knew he felt some type of way about me.