Chapter 25

-the middle of October Kalin's POV-
It's been a month since Morgan's mom passed away and everyone seems to be starting to cope better with it. Me and Myles came back to the Bay two weeks ago and we have been staying at Morgan's house. She says she's gunna come back soon but I don't see it happening anytime soon...if ever. Noelle has came to visit us but Morgan won't even leave her town.
She hasn't changed other than that she won't leave her town. She's still the same Morgan. At least it seems like it.
I'm not sure what's gunna happen with us because she hardly ever calls. If I wanna talk to her I have to call because she won't call me.
I'm wondering if she did something she regrets and is scared for me to find out...nah Morgan wouldn't do that.
If I have been able to stay faithful this whole relationship she sure as heck has been too.
I wish she would come back to the Bay. She seemed happier when she was here. Her family tells her all the time that the Bay is where she should be now. They all want her with me. I want her with me. She just doesn't listen and stays in Georgia.
She will eventually come back...right?

-Morgan's POV-
I haven't been talking to Kalin that much since the last time I saw him which was two weeks ago. I'm not entirely sure why. I just can't bring myself to talk to him.
Ever since momma died all things good I've just shut out of my life...makes no sense but it's just what I've done.
I miss Kalin so much and the Bay but I can't leave Georgia.
I don't know what I'm gunna do.
I've had multiple thoughts about cheating on Kalin but I've never went through with them.
I don't know why I've even thought about it. Kalin is the best thing that's ever happened to me but if I keep this ignoring him thing up I'm gunna lose him.
As I'm just sitting on my bed doing nothing I get a text from Noelle.
(N-Noelle M-Morgan)
N- we should go to six flags for fright fest.
M- that sounds really fun but idk.
N- Morgan you have to and need to get out of the house.
M- I guess I could go. When?
N- today. It's early and it hasn't opened yet. I already have you a ticket so I'll come pick you up. Ok?
M- ok.

I guess I'm going to six flags now.
I used to get so excited about six flags but I could care less right about now but I'm going for Noelle.

-almost to six flags-
We are almost at the exit to get off for six flags when Noelle says
"There is a lot of things happening today here."
"Like what?" I say confused because yeah it's fright fest but nothing too big happens at fright fest.
"You'll see. Please enjoy yourself today and try to have some fun. You need it."
"I'll try." I hate being this way but I can't seem to stop it. It's like I'm trapped in a jail cell waiting to be set free and be myself again but that hasn't happened yet.

When we get parked and walk through the gate and scan our tickets we are told to go over to a table to sign some papers. It's weird because we are the only people are having to do this.
We get over to the table and the people tell us its a drawing to win a VIP pass for the concert the park is having tonight for a band we didn't even know but we did it anyways why not.

We rode rides for a while then it was time for the concert. We decided to check the band out to see if they were any good.
The band played like two songs then they were about to bring someone out to announce the winner of the VIP and the person said over the speaker
"And the winner of the VIP pass is..."
As soon as the first word was said I knew who it was even though I couldn't see him but before he said the name out walked Kalin.
"Morgan Holden."
I climbed up on the stage and ran over to him and knocked him down. We both fell and I just laid there with him and hugged him.
"Oh my gosh. How did Yall do this. I missed you." I was crying at this point.
"Baby. Why are you crying?" Kalin looked worried.
"I'm a terrible girlfriend. I've done nothing but ignore you."
"You're not a terrible girlfriend. You just went through a terrible loss and it changed you as it would most people. I knew it was gunna take some time for you to get back to your normal self."
That being set free I was talking about earlier. It finally happened. I just needed Kalin.
"Whose idea was this?"
"Mine but Noelle got it all to happen."
I leaned over and kissed him.
"Thank you for saving me."
"Saving you?" He looked really confused.
"Yes. Thank you. We will talk more later."
"Alright well me Myles and Jake are about to perform so you can sit backstage and watch."
"Yall are performing?"
"Yep"
"Omg I haven't seen you perform since the beach."
"I know. It's been...it's been four months."
"Wow. It feels like we've been together way more than four months. Well I'll be watching for backstage."
"Ok babe. This is for you."
He gives me a kiss then all three of the boys run out and start performing and Noelle comes and stands by me.
I give her the biggest hug.
"Thank you. I needed it. I feel like I've been set free and am back to my old self. Thank you."
"I'm glad. I couldn't stand to see you like you were anymore so I did something about it and it worked."
"It just proves that me and Kalin are made for each other."
"You really are"
We finish watching the show then we go ride rides with the boys. It sure does feel good to be back to my old self again.