Chapter 29

-Kalin's POV-
We've been on tour a month and I haven't seen Morgan once. But today is the day of the Atlanta show and I really hope she shows up.

After the meet and greet I am very confused because the fans were all saying they couldn't wait for what THEY had planned for the show and none of them would tell me and I knew Myles knew what was going on too but I know he wouldn't tell me either. I guess the only way I'm gunna find out is to just wait and see. I hope it's Morgan. I can't really think of anything else it could be.

During the show when me and Myles come off the stage to pee the crowd gets really quit and Jake isn't doing his set which is weird...I guess this is when it's gunna happen.
When we walk back out on stage I see a hole of no one but my family and Morgan's family...but no Morgan. They all smile and hold up signs that say "Kalin, you're gunna be a daddy!" And the fans were holding up signs that said "Daddy Kalin" lol
"What? Morgan's pregnant? Where is she?"
They all start laughing then yell "turn around!"
I turn around and there's my beautiful girlfriend that I haven't seen in a month. I run over to her and give her a not tight hug since our unborn child is in her tummy and I give her a kiss and all the fans and family aw.
"How far along are you babe?"
"A month. Hahah"
"Oh. Hahaha. So our little baby was brought into this world the week before I left."
"Yep. Are you happy?"
"I'm more than happy to be having a baby with you. This is what I always looked forward too with you. Having a family with you."
"When I found out I wanted to immediately call you but I wanted to wait and tell you in person and I decided to let the fans in on it and bring your family down here. We've all been in Georgia for 2 days. Our families are bonding pretty well."
"Oh wow. I feel so left out. Thanks. Haha but I'm glad the families are good with each other."
"Oh hush baby. You know now and you couldn't have came anyways. You're on tour. And now you have a show to finish."
"Yes I do. I love you."
"I love you too."
I bend down and tell the baby I love it too and kiss her belly.

When the show is over we all go back to Morgan's dads house and chill for a while before me and Myles have to leave for the next stop on the tour.

-Morgan's POV-
I can't believe I'm actually pregnant. I am beyond excited to have a child with Kalin. I've looked forward to having kids since I was little and I'm finally having one. Yes I'm young but I am ready for this child.

The day I found out I was pregnant I got in my car as fast as I could and drove to Myles' house because that's where Noelle was and I told her.
She was just as excited as I was and we both had a day of looking at baby names even tho I always had a book full of baby names I liked.

I can't wait for this whole pregnancy. It's so strange to think that there's a little human swimming around in my tummy and I couldn't be more excited about this journey and transformation I'm gunna go through.