Chapter 30

-Kalin's POV-
Tomorrow is the last show and of course it's a Bay show and it's also the day I'm gunna ask Morgan to be my wife, on our year anniversary. I've had this planned since before the tour.

I got to see Morgan this morning for an hour before I had to take care of stuff to make tomorrow perfect. Her belly is starting to show a lot and I love it. I just sat there and rubbed and kissed her belly. I haven't met him/her yet but I love my child so much already.

-the next day at the show-
Morgan was backstage watching the show with Noelle and me and Myles were about to perform No Ordinary Girl but not until we brought our girls out to sing it to them.

"Before we perform our last song we want to bring out two special girls in our life. Morgan and Noelle come on out." I said. The crowd went crazy.
Neither of the girls had any idea that we were doing that. Noelle knew what I planned to do after the song but she didn't know she was getting anything tonight. Good surprise for her.
Me and Myles sang/rapped the song to our girls and when it finished it was time...
"Thanks you guys. Yall were turnt up tonight. Yall get home safe we will see you real soon. Love yall." Myles said to throw everyone off.
"Wow wait we aren't done yet. The biggest part of tonight hasn't even happened. Morgan come here." I'm starting to get nervous.
She walks over to me and everyone gets quite and I grab her hand and hold the mic in the other.
"Morgan you are the love of my life. I couldn't picture myself with any other person on this or any other planet. I wouldn't rather have made a child with any other than you. I wouldn't want any other than you to carry me child. You are my everything. You and our little one. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I love each and every part of you," she is crying after all that but as soon as I get on one knee her eyes turn into waterfalls she's crying so much.
"Morgan, will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?"
She's just nodding her head yes like crazy and then she screams yes. I slide the ring on her finger and get up to kiss her and the crowd goes crazy.
"Okay let's give it up for the future Mr. and Mrs. White. Congratulations guys. Love yall. Now the show is over and I hope yall get home safe and we will see yall soon." Myles says to us and the crowd.
We all walk off stage. Morgan is still crying.
"I love you so much Kalin. I can't wait to be your wife."
"I love you oh so much more. I can't wait for you to be my wife either."
"I don't know if I wanna get married before or after the baby."
"I would say after because I want you to have the wedding of your dreams and everything to be perfect and that may take a while to plan."
"I don't want anything too crazy. I just want you and our families there. That's all that matters"
"I thought all girls wanted big weddings?"
"Well you thought wrong babe but I'll think about what I want. You have to help though. It's your day too"
"Okay. Whatever makes you happy."
"Let's go home now. That show was turnt up to the max. Now I'm tired and wanna go to sleep with my fiancé"
"Sounds like a plan to me."

We tell everybody bye and leave.

As soon as we get home we cuddle for a while then Morgan falls asleep and before I do I think about how good today was. I get to marry the most beautiful girl in the near future and that makes me very happy. Don't think I've been this happy ever. I'm going to be a dad and a husband...I couldn't be more excited.