Chapter 26

-the next day Kalin's POV-
Yesterday after we left Six Flags Morgan spent the night with me at my hotel. It felt so good to sleep with her in my arms again.
Yesterday Morgan said that I saved her and I've been thinking about that ever since she said it. What did I save her from. Whenever she wakes up in gunna ask what I saved her from.

I look over at the clock and see it's noon...I've been laying here watching her sleep for an hour. She's so beautiful. I am the luckiest guy in the world to have her. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me. When we first got together I was so afraid I would screw it up somehow because I've never been good at relationships and she is so perfect I didn't wanna do anything to lose her. I realized I would never do anything to jeopardize our relationship. I've screwed up once but we moved passed that quickly. But here in this moment nothing is wrong. Yesterday I saved her, from something I don't know and it's killing me to know so I decide to wake her up.
I shake her a little bit and as soon as she opens her eyes
"What did I save you from?"
She starts tearing up, what in the world is going on
"I felt like I was trapped in a jail cell. I was not myself those few weeks and I wanted to destroy any kind of good thing I had in life so I had many thoughts of cheating on you. I thought of it all the time but I could never get myself to do it. I've never loved anyone as much as I love you Kalin and I hated that I thought of doing such a terrible thing to you. You've done nothing but be great to me and this is what I think of doing in return. I don't deserve someone like you but somehow someway you have chosen me to be with. You saved me from being something I'm not. I was not myself because me was trapped until yesterday when you set me free. You saved me from loosing you. I never cheated but I thought of it enough for it to be a problem."
I wish I wouldn't have went back to the Bay. She needed me here.
"I should've never left you here alone. And don't say you don't deserve me because you do. We deserve each other. We were made for each other. I love you so much. I would go without food before I would go without you. That's how much you mean to me. I'm not going anywhere anymore. I'm not leaving your side. I don't care if that means living in Georgia but I'm not leaving you again. I'm here."
She smiled a little at the good part which was supposed to happen. I was trying to get her to smile.
"But I thought of cheating on you..."
"You didn't and that's what matters."
"You are too good to good to be true Kalin. I love you so much!"
"Well I'm true and I'm here. And I love you oh so much more Morgan."
After that she cuddles back into me and we just lay there for a couple of hours.
"I'm ready to go back" she scared me because I thought she was asleep
"Back to your house. Okay."
"No to our house."
"In the Bay?" She nods
"Are you sure?"
"I'm positive but I wanna come back down for Christmas. We can do thanksgiving with your family."
"My moms gunna be excited. She's missed you."
"I've missed everything about the Bay I just couldn't bring myself to go back but everyone is right. That's where my life is now."
"I'm so excited you finally decided to come back."
"Let's go to my house here so I can pack what I brought down here and we can fly there tomorrow."
"Dang you're ready to leave aren't you."
"Yeah."

We go to her house here and get her stuff packed and decide to fly to the Bay today. We get to our house around 6pm Cali time.
We go to our room and lay down.
"Well it's been an eventful two days."
I say because of everything that has happened in yesterday and today.
"Yes. I'm just glad to be back. Can we go to the beach?"
"Of course. Let's go."

We go to the nearest beach and chill till about 2am. We are both whipped out and go back home and pass out.
So glad to be back in the Bay with my girl and everything back on track with life.