Chapter 27

-2 months later Morgan's POV-
It's almost Christmas which means it's almost time to go back to Georgia. I miss my family but I don't wanna go back to be honest. I feel like going back is just gunna make me sad and I've been nothing but happy since I've been back in the Bay with Kalin.
We're leaving in five days and staying for a week. I wanted to stay for a week so I could catch back up with the family and see how they have been doing.

-later that day-
"You ready to see your family?" Kalin asks me.
"I am. I'm just not looking forward to Christmas without my mom."
"I know that. That's why we're going to Georgia so you can be with your family. It's gunna be tough for everyone. But Yall have each other and you have me also."
"What would I do without you?"
We both smile and just sit back on the couch and watch a movie.

-five days later Kalins POV-
We just got to her dads house and Morgan is reacting better than I thought she would. She was so happy and run up to her dad and brother when she saw them. It made me happy she didn't immediately get sad as soon as we got here. I think she's trying to make the best out of the time we will be down here. I know she doesn't wanna be sad anymore. I sure don't want her anything but happy.
After we get settled down we chill in her room and just talk.
"So how does it feel to be back in Georgia?" I ask
"It feels great but don't worry about me not wanting to go back to the Bay because I'm not gunna do that again. I love this place but I belong in the Bay."
"Well that's good. I'm glad you're handling being here well."
"Yeah. When are you and Myles going back on tour? It's been a while."
I'm so excited what I have planned for one specific show of the tour...it's gunna be great.
"Yeah it's been a few months but we are the next tour starts in February and ends in June."
"Oh my gosh June is our year anniversary. It's a while away but it's crazy to think about."
It feels like I've been with her much more than just a half of a year.
"We've been through a lot more than couples should in this short of a time and most people probably couldn't have handled it but we found a way."
"We did and I'm so happy we did."

-Christmas Day Morgan's POV-
This year we are doing Christmas a little different than we always have which is go to my moms side of the family on Christmas Eve and my dads side on Christmas Day. This year both sides of the family are getting together today. We aren't exchanging gifts because we are all over the age of 18 and none of us wanted to receive anything, easier that way.
We just all cared about being together and spending time with each other.
I see Noelle and immediately run over to her because it's been at least a week since I've seen her.
Myles had his own house before I moved to the Bay but when I got a house there and Noelle moved in with me he basically moved in until about 2 weeks ago he moved back into his house and Noelle lives there now too.

"Oh my gosh. I miss seeing you everyday. We don't live far from each other but still it sucks. We hardly see each other. How is it living in a house with just you two? Me and Kalin have enjoyed it but miss Yall. The house is way too big for just two people!" She looks at me very curiously like I'm hinting something to her.
"Is that gunna change in a few months. Is that what you're telling me. Are you really pregnant this time?"
"Oh my gosh no I'm not pregnant. I was just saying we miss having other people living with us. I want to wait a little before we have kids. Maybe after we get married."
"He hasn't even proposed yet tho."
"I know this Noelle. We've only been together for six months. I'm not rushing this relationship."
"Oh dang we have only been with them for six months. Dang. Okay yeah that makes sense. Hahaha."

We talk about how she basically redecorated Myles' house when she moved in and how when me and Kalin get too bored we play hide n seek because the house is so big it makes it fun.

I look over and see Kalin and Myles talking to some of my cousins on my moms side, my cousins on my dads side besides Noelle don't seem to like the boys too much but everyone on my moms side loves them.

After everyone leaves the house it's just me, Kalin, Ryan, and my dad. We didn't get each other gifts except for me and Kalin got each other something so we decide to do that now.

"You go first !" I tell Kalin because I want him to see what I got him first.
He opens it and his jaw drops.
"Oh my lord. Morgan. Steph Curry signed this jersey. You got me a Warriors jersey signed by Curry. Oh my gosh. This is the best thing I've ever gotten. This is great."
I am so happy with his reaction. He immediately puts it on and basically dives on me and hugs me then he goes back to where he was sitting and just sits there looking happy as ever.
"Okay now it's your turn." He looks so excited for me to open this.
It's a very small box and I immediately get nervous thinking its a ring but then I open it...keys!!!
"KALIN WHAT ARE THESE TO??!?"
He's kind of laughing when I stand straight up and scream this.
"Keys to your new car."
"Kalin. You got me a car. Is it outside??!?"
"I don't know maybe you should go look."
I proceed to walk to the door, open it, then look in the driveway and there sits a red Dodge Charger 2015 with black rims, I've been looking at these since they came out. I love these cars...and now I have one??
"Oh my gosh Kalin. How did you know I wanted one of these?"
"You are always looking cars up and this was your most searched car so I got it for you."
"This is way too much. But I love it."
"You got me a freakin Curry signed jersey. This car isn't too much."
"Haha I knew you would love it. We did good on gifts I say. Now let's go take this baby for a drive.

We drive Kalin all over the place and we jam out because this car has an amazing sound system and a touchscreen. Always wanted one in my car and now I have one. This car is amazing.
I have such an amazing boyfriend and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him.