12 - 𝙰 𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢

✨🌧💐🍎💐🌳✨

The day after the blood typing incident was a Friday. An unusual one at that. Adeline awoke like she always did, staring at her ceiling until the promise of coffee made her get up. She got ready like usual, her outfit of the day was a white crop top with pale blue lettering, pale blue sweatpants, and white shoes.

She grabbed her keys and met Saige downstairs

She grabbed her keys and met Saige downstairs. The pair went to school, and Adeline played Taylor Swift a little louder than usual just to make Saige mad. 

✨🌧💐🍎💐🌳✨

Adeline sat down at her lunch table hearing something about her and Jasper's date from Jessica.

"Jessica this is why I don't tell you things! You tell everyone's business to the lunch table the day after you hear about it! God, you're such a gossip! Yet you sit and complain about not being able to get a boyfriend, maybe it's because NO ONE LIKES A GOSSIP!" Adeline said her voice progressively getting louder, the cafeteria going quieter as she did. Jessica looked at her with disgust, giving her a dirty look. Saige looked at Adeline with tears threatening to slide down her face. "Oh Saigey, come here," Adeline said softer, opening her arms so Saige could hug her. Saige immediately got up from her seat and ran into Adeline's arms. "Let's go out in the hallway" Adeline whispered, Saige nodded and the two quickly made their way out into the hallway.

The Cullen siblings were enraged. They had grown quite fond of the sisters. Emmett was impressed by Adeline, while Jasper and Rosalie were on the verge of going over to Jessica and decimating her. The very cheerful Alice was mostly concerned for Saige. "I'm going out to calm down Saige, she needs help and to calm down myself and Adeline. If not we'll need to move again," Jasper said quickly to his siblings as he got up and walked out into the hallway. All of them nodded and watched him disappear into the hallway.

Saige had finally let her tears go and was sobbing into Adeline's shoulder while Adeline patted her back and whispered soothing things to her. Saige had cried herself out of tears, hiccuped, and finally spoke just as Jasper arrived by the sisters. Neither of them noticed him as Saige told Adeline what happened. Thankfully Adeline's calming scent was enough to soothe Jasper and refrain him from killing Jessica.

"I was about to sit down with Jessica when she started talking about me and how it must suck to be your sister. I didn't do anything but stand behind her, she didn't see so she kept talking, then she started talking about how rude you are. I stood up for you after she said all those awful things and she told me and I quote 'You're just her stupid sister. You don't have to be nice here, you can tell me about how awful she is.' After that, I just sat down with her. I don't know why I did but I did. Then she started talking about your date with Jasper and then you arrived and tore her a new one" Saige explained.

"That bitch!" Adeline almost screamed, the forest green ring around her pupils expanding a little more. She was then aware of Jasper's presence as he walked toward her. "Jasper?" Adeline questioned once she saw him.