29 - 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚗

✨🌧💐🍎💐🌳✨

It had been a few weeks since they got back from the hospital. Adeline returned to school and so did Bella. Posters for prom were littered around the school. Anywhere they could find space.

Suddenly, it was prom night. Saige and Rosalie worked together to make Adeline prettier than ever while Alice struggled with Bella.

Rosalie took a step back to admire her work. She did a wonderful job. Rosalie walked around to check on Saige's progress on Adeline's hair. "Addie, did you want flowers in your hair?" Saige asked.

"No I got it," Adeline responded. She summoned the feeling of happiness and contentment, baby's breath littering itself around Adeline's curled hair and resting perfectly with the braid Saige did around the crown of her hair all done with a golden mist fluttering around the flowers as they were spawned there.

"That will never cease to amaze me," Saige said.

"Truly. Her powers, although beautiful, have such mystery behind them," Rosalie said.

"Can I look now?" Asked an impatient Adeline.

"Not until you put the dress on," Rosalie said. She handed Adeline the bagged dress Rosalie had brought with her. Alice had tailored it to fit Adeline perfectly. Apparently, Alice and Rosalie made and embroidered the dress just for Adeline.

Rosalie once again helped Adeline into her dress only Adeline wasn't able to see the dress this time. "Rose, when can I look?" Adeline asked.

"Now" Rosalie announced, she just finished zipping up the dress. Adeline opened her eyes and grabbed gently at the fabric. Rosalie led her to the mirror so she could get a better look.

"You didn't" Were the first words out of Adeline's mouth. She looked at herself in the mirror more specifically the beautiful white dress that fit around her chest perfectly then flowed out and ended at respectful tea length. The flowers embroidered on it were red, pink, blue, and purple. All beautiful colors complimented her brown hair. She couldn't get over the corset top. It was everything she'd ever wanted.

Adeline moved her hair to look at the straps. They were a skinny saturated sage green that tied. The string left over from the bow hung loosely on her shoulders. The dress was nothing short of stunning.

 The dress was nothing short of stunning