18 - 𝙿𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜

✨🌧💐🍎💐🌳✨

"So Miss Swan, why are you joining us in dress shopping? Are you gonna ask Eddie, boy?" Adeline said mostly teasing.

"No," Bella said looking down in embarrassment, "I don't even know what our relationship status is, or if he would even go with me. Plus dancing isn't a good idea for me. One time when I was like twelve I went ice skating with some friends and I fell into this guy my friends and I had gone with. I think they were trying to set me up with him."

"Bella, ice skating and dancing aren't the same things, besides you were twelve then, you're a big girl now and you should branch out!" Angela said encouragingly.

"Eh, I'm good," Bella said ending the conversation. They pulled up to the store and went inside. Bella walked beside Adeline who was browsing the shorter dresses. "So about the dreams we had after the beach trip. What was yours about?" Bella asked.

"In mine, I was in an empty field, there was a patch of flowers in the middle. I walked over to them, picked one of them, and brought it up to my face to smell it. When I opened my eyes a greyish-brown wolf was staring at me, then Jasper walked out and said something like 'you have to leave her alone, you can't break the treaty.'"

"Weird," Bella said, "Mine was kind of similar. I don't remember a lot of it but I do remember being in the forest by the ocean and having Jacob trying to pull me back. Then a brown wold appeared and so did Edward I remember they were about to fight when I screamed and woke up."

"Even weirder: The wolf was about to bite Jasper before I too woke up. What are these crazy parallels of our lives?"

"I have no idea, but these certainly are strange,"

"I'm gonna go try these on."

"Okay, don't die," Bella said as Adeline walked into a changing room.

"Ew I hate this one," Adeline said as she walked out to get the other girls' opinions.

"Yikes Addie, hot pink is not your color," Sophie said

"You're right, it's Barbies! Hi, I'm Barbie!" Adeline said, acting like a barbie with stiff legs and a forced smile. Everyone, even Bella laughed. She walked back to the changing room with stiff legs. Changing into the second dress she picked out she fell in love. Even better, it was on clearance. She gracefully walked out to the mirror.

"Damn girl! If you don't ask Jasper out I will!" Sophie said

"Thanks, Sop! Ange? What do you think?" Angela walked out in a lavender dress that suited her.

"Sop is right, that is so you. GIrl your drop dead beautiful."

"You guys are so sweet! Oh, I have the perfect heels and jewelry at home and in Saige's closet to go with this" Adeline excitedly. "Sophie, try going for a dark red, lighter colors ain't it," Adeline said walking back to her dressing room. Adeline got dressed and headed for the register. She paid for the dress and took a seat by Bella who was seated in the window. Taking a seat in the other corner she pulled out her phone about to text Jasper when a knock on the window startled her. She looked over to see a group of about 3 college guys slightly drunk, one of them referring to the revealing dress Sophie had yelled "Nice!" through the window. Before all of them walked away Adeline yelled at them "So's your tiny dick!" She shook her head and pulled up her messages,

Adeline

Could you come to break me out of dress jail? Sophie is taking forever trying to find a dress and she's keeping me and Bella, hostage.