𝟺𝟾 - 𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚝

✨🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔✨

After Adeline awoke she found a note sitting on her pile of unread books. She got up and wandered over to it.

Our house. Saturday at 11 am. -Alice

I guess I have some weekend plans then Adeline thought. She got dressed and ready for school like always and headed out the door.

When Saturday rolled around Adeline got up and went to the Cullen's home without any expectations. She knocked on the door and was greeted by a chipper Alice.

"Good to see you, Adeline!" Alice greeted.

Adeline gave her a hug. "It is good to see you, Alice. It's been a minute since I've seen you."

The pair walked in Alice led her to the kitchen and dining room where Jasper was. He leaped out of his seat and hugged her. Adeline clung to him like he was her lifeboat.

The clearing of a throat interrupted them. Jasper's arm snuck around Adeline's back his possessiveness showing. Adeline glanced over to the source of the sound. Her eyes narrowed the gentle twitch in her eyes switching from brown to green flickering.

"Edward," She ground out.

Edward stood taller attempting to intimate her. "Adeline," He said stiffly.

"Back for round two?" She challenged.

"Not today."

"I'll set it in my calendar. Next Thursday at 6 work for you?"

"Play nice," Jasper whispered in Adeline's ear.

"Now why should I?" She challenged again. "Why should I play nice to someone who tore me away from the people I hold near and dear to my heart?"

"Because I have reason to believe you were conspiring with Victoria," Edward said loudly.

Adeline scoffed. Edward ignored her. "What reasons do you have to be claiming something so outrageous?"

"For now it's just a feeling but we all know a gut feeling is all you need."

" 'A gut feeling is all you need' Shut up with your ridiculous statements Edward. When you have actual evidence come back to me."

"Well, what if I had actual evidence?"

"I'd be impressed your tiny brain could gather any because your claims are truly heinous. I would never betray you guys or Esme and Carlise for that matter unless my life or you guys were in grave danger."

"You'd do that for us?" Jasper asked.

"I would. No questions asked. Maybe not for Edward though I have a vendetta against him."

"I love the part where you pretended to care about me. Really sweet Adeline," Edward mocked.

"Yeah me too. I just adored the part where you pushed Bella into a glass vase and then left her in a forest. I'm sorry, was that too low a blow? It couldn't be lower than Bella's standards."

Jasper chuckled at Adeline's fiery comebacks. He sure knew how to pick them.

"I will find evidence against you and when I do I'll show everyone."

"Good luck finding evidence because I don't talk to Victoria."

"We'll see about that Adeline."

"I guess we will Edward," She spat back at him.

A/N: High chance I won't upload for a while. Burn out is a real thing and it's even harder when other projects get thrown in the mix. For all my writers out there plan your stories! I didn't fully plan MM and I didn't upload for 3 months. Remember to take breaks our followers will understand. For all my fans and followers thank you. Thank you for still enjoying my story even while I wasn't uploading. I want to thank StompySoap for sending me a motivation playlist you speak to my soul thank you. Thank you to all for loving my story our support is terrifying to me as I don't want to let you down.