34 - 𝙸𝚗𝚓𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚂𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜

✨🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔✨

A/N: I want to give a special thanks and shoutout to Musicluvs126. They've been leaving paragraphs upon paragraphs of their theories and ideas and I've lived reading them. Thank you, guys, so much by the way for all of the support, and once again special thanks to Musicluvs126. You guys are the absolute greatest! Also would like to note that in this story Jacob isn't as young as he was in the book/movie. In this, he's about 17. ❤❤❤

Adeline is still letting Jasper breathe when Edward goes back inside. Adeline excuses herself from outside and tells Jasper she's going to his room. On her way inside she gets sidetracked from her walk. Carlisle was stitching Bella up.

"Carlise you couldn't be damned"

"That's very kind of you but Edward wouldn't change you because he believes you still have a soul."

"That's stupid,"

"And so are you, Bella," Adeline stated, crossing her arms. She took a few steps toward Bella, Carlisle tried to stop her but Adeline wasn't listening. "You know what you did, and Edward knows it too. You can stop the innocent girl's act. Just give up."

"I-I don't know what you mean. Adeline, did you hit your head?"

"Don't gaslight me!"

"Adeline," Carlise said gently, he put a hand on her shoulder trying to calm her. She looked at him, her brown eyes starting to go green around the pupils; they softened at Carlisle's gentleness and ease.

"I apologize Carlise, I'm going up to Jasper's room until Bella leaves,"

"It's okay dear, that's fine. If you need to stay the night I can call your parents."

"Thank you, Carlisle," Adeline said. She then made her way to the familiar and comfort of Jasper's room.

She stayed in there until Jasper came up. He knocked on the door before opening it.

"How you are doing Jazzy?" She asked.

"Better, how are you?"

"Enraged but fine. I'm just glad I didn't get hurt." Adeline patted to bed, "Come sit with me," Jasper followed her simple request and shut the door. He kicked off his shoes and crawled into bed with Adeline. Jasper opened his arms and Adeline cuddled right into them. They both lay there staring at the ceiling, thinking over what happened.

✨🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔✨

Later Adeline woke up in the middle of the night, in a different setting than what she must have fallen asleep in. She then recognized her surroundings and drifted back to sleep. The dream of the wolf chasing her as she chased sleep.