Chapter 3: be quiet

------------✧♡✧-------------

My brother finally turned to me. "Stay away from Jay okay? That guy is beyond drunk.". I was about to justify myself to him again when Heeseung cut me off.

"I'll take care of her, Hoon.".

My gosh. Did I just hear that right? I felt my legs slowly but surely turning into jelly.

Sunghoon nodded and left us alone behind the counter. Help, please no. Why the hell do I feel like this? Now I would need another one of those sweaty shirts of my brother to cling to anything.

Because, as it turned out, that it absolutely wasn't recommended with a thin champagne glass that one of the guests had handed me.

"AHH SHITT!", I cursed as the glass shattered in my hand and the shards hit the stone floor.

Immediately, blood ran from my cut on the palm of my hand. "Are you okay?" Heeseung immediately put down his bottles as he looked at my pain-distorted face.

I supported my hand with the other as he turned my hand towards him and saw the blood running along my arm.

"GYU! I need you to hold the fort here for a minute. Hyeona cut her hand." he called, the still somewhat sober-looking Beomgyu to the counter. "I'll be right back, okay. Watch out for the broken pieces on the floor!".

Heeseung immediately pulled me into the house with him. I could already feel myself getting a little woozy. "Should I maybe mention that I can't stand the sight of blood?" I forced myself to look away from my arm and into the air, holding my hand over the sink while Heeseung rummaged for bandages on the restroom .

"You're a doctor's daughter, and you can't see blood?" he repeated in amazement with an ironic laugh in his voice. "Yes, you're right, a good time to make fun of me.".

He came back to me after a short while and turned on the tap to clean my wound. "Here, press this on it". Heeseung handed me a wound compress. "Now we need bandages...", he bit his lip thoughtfully.

"They're in Sunghoon's room.".

He frowned. "Why?".

"Oh, you can't imagine how often that guy gets hurt...", I laughed.

"Real sportsman, huh?" he grinned as he walked upstairs with me.

I nodded to my brother's bag as we arrived in his room. "They should be in there...".

Heeseung nodded and put my brother's training bag on the dresser to look for the bandage. "Do you want to sit down? Not that you're about to pass out" he suggested.

I slowly sat down on the edge of my brother's bed. Even though it made me feel so disgusting. I don't even want to imagine what he has already done in this bed with this bed linen.

"If Hoon knew I was in here, he would freak out," I told his best friend. "Why? It's just his room.". He sat down next to me and started unwinding the bandage.

"Sounds weird, but this is such a thing between us. He doesn't go in my room, and I don't go in his. It's been like that since we were kids...".

Heeseung slowly began to wrap the bandage around my hand. "Yep. This is definitely pretty weird.".

As silence fell in the room, I felt my heart pounding faster. Hyeona, how do you make it stop!!!

"Uhm...Your girlfriend cheated on you?". I asked. GREAT! Like this, you definitely won't make it stop!

Heeseung glanced at me for a brief moment. Damn, that was definitely one of the most stupid things I've ever asked somebody. "Sorry! I shouldn't have...".