Chapter 49 : aggressive cat

------------✧♡✧-------------

I lay on my back on Heeseung's couch in his apartment and stared at the ceiling. My hands were clasped on my stomach, while the lady on the TV talked my ears deaf for hours and advertised some kind of vacuum cleaner. He was busy in the kitchen and screwed around on his cabinet, where the door fell off earlier.

"I'm booored.", I whined and turned my head towards the kitchen door, where I saw Heeseung kneeling on the floor. "Can't you come here? I want to cuddle.".

"You're welcome to come over and help me. I need someone to hold this up for me," he replied, and I rolled my eyes as I stood up.

"Besides, the last time we cuddled it didn't stop there, remember?".

I shuffled over to him and looked at all the equipment and tools on the shelf. "So what? I wouldn't mind doing it again.". My hand brushed along his shoulder and across his back as I walked around him once and leaned against the counter.

But as quickly as I could blink, he suddenly pressed a drill into my hand. "Control your horny ass and hold this for a second.". I glared down at the heavy object in my hand and imitated the sounds while I pretended to drill. Yep, as you can see, I was really bored.

"When you hurt yourself, I'm not driving you to the hospital.", he said, and took one of the nails he had put in between his lips.

"I can drive on my own now.", I answered proudly and he stopped what he was doing for a second and squinted up at me, shaking his head. "You really always want to have the final say, don't you?". I handed the drill back to him after he demandingly held out his hand for it.

After drilling the screw into the locking joint, he kicked the cabinet shut with his knee. "Done".

"Can you now cuddle with me?", I put on a pout and googly eyes.

Heeseung stepped in front of me, loosely hugging my waist. "I never expected you to be this clingy.". He placed a soft kiss on my forehead, making me go weak in my knees.

But a sudden knock on glass made us look up in wonder. We both turned our heads towards the living room, where the noise was coming from.

"Oh fuck!", Heeseung jerked back and nervousness rose in his eyes. "Jay and Beomgyu are here.".

"WHAT? OMG, did they see us?", I pressed myself closer against the counter. My heart started racing in an inhuman pace.

"Me for sure. But i don't know about you.".

Another knock. "What the heck are you doing?". Beomgyu's muffled voice echoed through the apartment.

"Can you hide somewhere?", he asked me, while walking towards the balcony door. "I need to open up.".

I nodded and looked around the room. The only choice seemed to be under the dining table. When Hee opened the door for the two boys, I quickly waddled over to crouch under the table and pulled my knees as close to my body as possible. With the surrounding chairs, I tried to hide my body as well as I could, and his jacket hanging over the back of one of them came in handy.

Why didn't this idiot just have doors between the rooms.

So I sat there. Trying not to make a sound, and listened to the conversation with a racing pulse.

"Bro, what took you so long...are you cooking something or what?". Jay asked as they stepped inside.

"What are you doing here.", Heeseung asked unimpressed and inconspicuously blocked the way for the two to remain standing near the door.