Chapter 45: did you ask me sweetly?

------------✧♡✧-------------

Heeseung started grinning as well. "I'm glad you changed your mind.", He tousled my already disheveled hair.

"I wanna cuddle.", I begged with googly eyes, although I knew this wasn't even necessary.

"Come here.", he patted next to him with a kinda tense expression. But I ignored it, while snuggling my body to his side. Heeseung kept scrolling through his phone while I grabbed his other hand below the blanket and intertwined our fingers. But from the way he had been lying here for a while, barely moving, I knew something was off.

"You have been lying here like a brick for a good 30 minutes now. Are you okay?".

He suddenly tilted his head to the side and kissed my forehead with a smile. "I'm fine, don't worry. Try to get some sleep.".

"I'm not tired yet.", I sighed and noticed the Nintendo switch still laying on the pillow. "Can I go for a round and you show me how it works?". Heeseung winced slightly when I picked up the device.

I carefully moved and propped myself up on the palm of my hands. He didn't even peer over at me for a second before looking away again and went back to focusing on his phone. I've never seen him that nervous before, even though he tried to act relaxed from the outside.

I unceremoniously got out of bed and made sure my pantie and thighs were covered as much as possible before I waked over to the door and slipped in my still completely wet shoes.

„Where are you going?", Heeseung sat up alarmed and was about to follow me, but he hesitated in the last second.

„I will be right back.", I grinned while I opened the door.

„Hyeona, come on! You are basically half naked. Where are you going?".

„Surprise!", I twinkled with my eye and left him alone before he could complain once again.

When we entered the Hotel, I saw this cool ice machine next to the reception in the lobby. I prayed it was working and that I wouldn't run into any person on my way downstairs. Especially no employees!

The luck was on my side with both things. The reception was still empty, and the machine filled to the brim. Logically. Because who on earths buy ice even in the deepest winter?

Except for me, of course.

I paid for it and waited for the elevator to arrive.

Damn, I completely forgot about the door key card. Never mind, he has to get up and open the door.

I knocked a few times „Heeseung", I whispered, to not wake up any other people in the hotel. But nothing happened for a long time. Either he doesn't hear me, or he left me standing outside on purpose.

So I knocked again. A little louder this time.

A smile appeared on my face when finally opened the door. I hid the two soft ice cups behind my back, when I entered.

„I got us two cups of ice!!", Enthusiastically, I presented my spoils and held out the chocolate ice cream to Heeseung.

„You are unbelievable! It's freezing outside, and you decide to buy ice cream?", he said and quickly lowered himself on the bed again, sliding back until his back hit the headrest.

„I know right? But I saw this earlier and suddenly my mind logged for it.", I laughed and also Heeseung chuckled for the first time since the last hour.

„The funny thing is...", I sat down on my side of the bad again. „...there still wasn't any lady or guy at the reception. Like, theoretically, any burglars could get in here. Crazy right? Do you know these videos where people try to open hotel room doors from outside with an extended coat hook and a string? That's so scary.".