Chapter 6: never have I ever

------------✧♡✧-------------

Why was everyone here wearing like casual clothes?!

I stood there in shock with my heels, crop top and mini skirt, which barely covered my butt, and the only thing I wanted to do in this second was to leave everything behind and go. I almost did, if not from behind out of nowhere an arm wrapped around my shoulder.

"Hyeona! Damn! I didn't expect to see you here..." Beomgyu shouted loudly to drown out the music. "To be honest, I don't know what I'm doing here either...", I stuttered and tried to free myself from his grip. "I was just about to leave anyway.".

But I wasn't even sure if he understood what I said, because the next thing I knew is Beomgyu pulling me along with him, straight towards the entrance.

"Gyu wait! I can't go in there like this!". I intentionally leaned back to resist his pull. He reached to his left and suddenly handed me a red cup as well. "No one will care what you're wearing.". My fingers clenched around the fabric of my dress, pulling it down a little, when a person bumped into me from behind.

That's the second I realized I was surrounded by probably hundreds of people and felt even more intimidated. "We'll get you a drink that your tense ass can loosen up.", he suggested and nodded towards the kitchen where a lot of drinks were messily placed around the many counters. "Look! There's Jay. You can congratulate him right now.".

Almost as if he'd heard Beomgyu speaking, our eyes met not even a moment later. A sloppy smirk flitted across his face as he pushed past the people. "Little Park!", he exclaimed delightedly, probably not even a bit surprised that I showed up uninvited at his party. "Holy...!", the grin widened a bit more as his eyes obviously scanned me from top to bottom. "You know that you can dress like normal people while showing up to someones party?".

"Thanks for telling me. I almost didn't notice.", I answered wryly. "Uhm...would you like to drink something?", he asked. "A gin tonic maybe?". I suggested while following him through the crowd. "Happy Birthday by the way.". Jay rised his eyebrows with a smile while pouring me my drink.

My eyes swept searchingly through the dancing people. "Are you looking for someone?". Jay asked as he noticed my strained expression. "Sunghoon is around here somewhere, by any chance?".

"He doesn't know you're here,right?". I turned my head back. "I saw him hanging around with some other dudes I dont know. So he's here somewhere. But don't ask me.". You could tell that he was having a hard time to keep his eyes by himself, and of course I noticed it.

"You could lend me a hoodie of yours, so you don't have to stare at me like that." I said with a smirk. "You want my hoodie?", he peeked up at me. I slid closer to the counter and placed my hands around the edge. "Well, I wouldn't say no, though.". Jay replied with a smirk too. "You know...we can go upstairs to my room, so you can pick one.".

We both kept staring at each other for a few seconds, until a strong grip suddenly pulled me harshly along with him, almost making me trip over my own feet. I was about to complain to the person, as he stopped in a more silent corner of the house, and I ended up crushing straight into his shoulder. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?". Shit Sunghoon... "And why are you dressed like that?? Like, aren't this even mom's heels?". He tried to spin me around to check for the label on the shoe sole, but I managed to free myself from his grasp.

"What the fuck Sunghoon. Don't piss me off and mind your own stuff.", I pushed him back a little. "My little sister is running around like a slut, and you think that's none of my business? I have an image to lose, you know?"

"Almost NONE of the people out there knows me. So what image are you talking about huh?". I huffed, not lettin' him speak a second. "Like, when you're so concerned about me wearing a dress like that, how about getting rid of your fuckboy status yourself, before complaining about someone else.".