Chapter 41: spicy dream

------------✧♡✧-------------

After a few minutes I stopped at the drive-through of the fast foot chain and ordered our midnight snack.

Since Heeseung had already paid the entrance fee to the space center, I insisted on paying for the meal for both of us. And although he didn't want to accept and wanted to pay himself, I won in the end, because I sat at the side of the counter and simply held out my card to the woman.

"I asked you out, so I pay for everything. That's the simple rule.", he complained but I rolled my eyes. "Oh, come on. Im hungry as well, you shouldn't pay for my food.".

I handed him the bag and he immediately started unpacking everything, causing some fries to land on the floor mat of the car.

"But you're welcome to clean the car if you make a mess here.". I laughed as he fished the fries off the floor.

"I'll stop here for a minute and we'll eat here in the car," I suggested. "It's too cold outside.".

As I parked the vehicle, I slid the seat back enough to sit comfortably while stretching my legs. Since cereal was my only meal for lunch today, I couldn't wait any longer to try my burger.

"How are you halfway done!?", I gasped in shock as his burger was already almost eaten.

"As I said, I'm hungry.", he grinned as I took my first bite.

The second I took a sip of my Fanta I had a flashback, which gave me a funny idea. "Never have I ever peed my pants from laughing".

He looked at me with a "are you kidding me" look, which amused me deliciously. Grinning, I chewed on my straw. "Did you?".

"NO? Of course not.".

"Liar.".

"Bahh, that's disgusting. Why would I lie?" he objected petulantly.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. "Okay, come down! Next question. "Never have I ever had to sleep with the lights on after watching a scary movie.".

"What kind of questions are those?", he laughed.

"Answer!".

Instead of answering, he took a sip of his cola, which made me grin. "I knew it! You're a scaredy-cat."

"Never have I ever made a move on a friend's sibling.".  I threw the next question straight after it.

Of course, Heeseung drunk again, with an annoyed sigh. I knew he just wanted to eat his burger in peace, but I enjoyed bugging him. So was all the more surprised when he interrupted me and asked a question himself.

"Never have I ever had a crush on a teacher...",

I gasped in shock, since he knew this was actually one of my best hidden secrets. "Mr. Moon is hot! Okay? Don't fucking blame me.".

"Is he hotter than me?", Heeseung raised his eyebrows.

„That's not the question.", I innocently took another sip.

„Okay! So. Never have I ever had a spicy dream with the other person in this car.".

I almost choked on my drink when I heard the question. "With you?!"

"Wait, why are you asking stuff like that suddenly? My questions weren't that bad.". I complained and ate some of my my fries that Heeseung and I had poured together.

"Because I'm curious." he shrugged.

„No?", I simply answered but it sounded more like an indignant question. „That's super weird.". Okay, let's ignore the fact that it has happened more often in the last few months, and the last time was less than 24 hours ago. There's no way I would admit it.