Chapter 4: crashing a party?

------------✧♡✧-------------

Quite quickly, a few days passed. I could temporarily forget my appointed summer resolution, because I caught a fat cold after the day of the pool party

For about 4 days now, I barely left my room. Only for eating and going to the bathroom. A sudden call from Jungwon brightened my mood a tiny bit.

"Hey what's up?", he asked

"You're funny.", i rolled my eyes and pulled my blanket up to my chin.

"I'm sitting here, sweating like crazy and, you're wrapped up like it's winter."

"Yes? That's a logical consequence of a cold," i laughed.

Jungwon rolled over on his bed so that he was lying on his stomach with his head buried in a pillow.

"Nah for real.", I smiled. "It's getting better every day. I passed about half a week of holidays, but in a few days I'll be good.".

"Can I come over? I don't mind getting sick.".

"If you want to. But i look like death himself," i warned him.

"Since when do I care what you look like?"

"Ouch...". I held my chest. "See you in a minute.".

I left my room and head into the bathroom to change my stinky jogging suit, which I haven't taken off for days, for something normal.

That's the moment when I heard loud whooshing and smashing noises from downstairs in the living room.

"Sunghoon, what the fuck are you doing?", I called downstairs, but paid no further attention.

But even when I stepped out of the bathroom looking relatively alive, these noises had not yet disappeared. I sighed and walked down the stairs. Jungwon would be there soon anyway.

If our parents weren't always at work and knew what sometimes goes on at home, they would have grounded Sunghoon long ago. This guy is laziness personified. Even more than me, and that's hardly possible.

"Sunghoon! Can't you turn that off?", annoyed, I stepped into the living room. "I have a head...."

I immediately broke off when I saw 4 guys sitting on our sofa, all staring at me.

"You what...?" my brother repeated, annoyed and threw the video game controller on the side to walk to the fridge.

"Little Park...long time no see," Jay slurred as he took a swig from his beer bottle in front of him.

I was shocked to see that the whole table was full and Sunghoon had just returned with 4 more bottles.

"Are you guys stupid? It's not even 2 o'clock yet.". I took two bottles from his hand, and he reacted as expected. "Can't you go back upstairs if you're just being annoying? The last few days have been so peaceful without you, so let us gamble in peace.".

He snatched the two bottles out of my hand again and sat down with his friends on the sofa.

I noticed that Heeseung was looking at me, while I was still shocked by Hoon's action.

"Never mind. Do whatever you want," I finally gave up when the doorbell rang.

"Who is it, bro? I thought your parents weren't coming until tonight," Jake said indignantly as he took a whole handful from the snack box.

"It's Jungwon," I answered in his place, and immediately got another ambiguous look from Jay.

Sunghoon didn't seem to care. He was still used to my best friend hanging out at our house three years ago.