Chapter 12

Cyno was shocked to see Candace stand there, outside his house at his front door.

He hadn't seen her in person since he had broken up with her.

„ Look Candace, I saw your message on Instagram and I will not get back with you. I have a boyfriend now and he makes me very happy!", Cyno growled.

„ You told me you would never fall in love with anyone else. I was the only love I'm your life!", she yelled.

„ Candace, I have moved on! It's been almost two years and besides, I have a boyfriend now and I love him!", Cyno growled

Candace broke into tears.

Suddenly, they both heard footsteps.

„ Candace? What on earth are you doing here?!", a voice shouted.

An older woman who was tanned with gray curly hair was standing there. It was Cyno's mom, carrying a shopping bag in her hand.

Candace made eye contact with Cyno, then suddenly started crying.
„ I won't let you get away with this, Cyno!", Candace cried as she ran off.

Cyno sighed as he hugged his mom.
„ Oh sweetheart! I am so sorry that you had to deal with that! I wonder why Candace decided to see you after almost two years!", she said.

Cyno sighed.
„ Well it's probably because of she's jealous...of my new partner!", Cyno said as he turned red.

His mom gasped.
„ Congrats! Is it a boyfriend or a girlfriend?", his mom asked.
His mother knew that Cyno was bisexual and was really supportive.

„ It's a boyfriend this time! My first boyfriend, funny enough!", Cyno laughed, „ And speaking of him, would you like to meet him? I invited him over for a date here!"
„ Oh of course I would love to meet him!", his mom said as she nodded her head.

He ran upstairs to get Tighnari, who was lying on his bed.
„ Hey Tighnari! My mom is home now and she wants to meet you!", Cyno said.
„ I would love to meet her too!", Tighnari said. He was nervous meeting her since he didn't know if she would like him.

Cyno grabbed Tighnari's hand and ran downstairs with him, right over to his mom.

„ Mom, meet my boyfriend Tighnari!", Cyno proudly said.

His mom immediately smiled and hugged Tighnari.
„ Aw what a lovely looking boy you are!", his mom said.

Tighnari was happy. She seemed to be a nice woman.

„ Oh yeah! Mom, is it ok if he stays over for dinner? Only if it isn't too much work for you!", Cyno asked.

„ I would love him to eat with us! That would be amazing!", his mom happily said.

Cyno and Tighnari returned to Cyno's room and sat down on the bed.
„ I don't think my mom has never smiled this much when meeting my partner!", Cyno said smiling.
„ Aw she seems like such a sweet person!", Tighnari said smiling.

Cyno and Tighnari decided to take selfies of themselves with silly Snapchat filters to have a laugh, so that time would pass by quicker until dinner.

Eventually, after an hour, it was dinner time. Cyno's mother had prepared a beautiful Indian curry.

As Tighnari took a bite, he felt like he was in heaven.
„ Oh my God, this is so amazing!", Tighnari said smiling.
„ Thank you dear!", his mom said,

„ So, how did you two lovebirds meet?"

„ Well, we had some classes together last year but never talked...this year, we became closer and now, he's my boyfriend!", Cyno proudly said.

„ Well I am so happy that you guys are together! Tighnari seems to make you very happy, son!", she said smiling.

„ He makes me really happy!", Cyno said as he held Tighnari's hand under the dinner table.

What a nice woman Cyno's mom was.

After dinner, it was 9PM so it was around time for Tighnari to head back home to his flat.

Cyno and Tighnari were standing in the hallway, near the front door as they were going to say goodbye to each other.

„ I had fun today! Thank you!", Tighnari thanked.
„ Me too! I loved today! Thank you, Tighnari!", Cyno said, „ You know, we should have more dates like these!"

„ How about every Saturday is our date day!", Tighnari suggested.

Cyno smiled.
„ I would love that!", he said smiling.

He leaned in and kissed Tighnari.
„ Safe trip home!", Cyno said smiling.