Chapter 20

Tighnari closed the door in Kris' face as fast as he could.

He then immediately started trembling.

He never wanted anyone to find out that he didn't have any bottom surgery done.

He broke into tears.
„ Oh no! What if Kris tells Cyno what he just saw?", Tighnari cried, „ What will Cyno think of me?"

Meanwhile, Cyno was lying on his bed while scrolling through his Instagram pictures. Most of his pictures on Instagram were of him and Tighnari. His old photos were mostly mirror pics of him, or him hanging out with Al Haitham.

Suddenly, he heard footsteps. He thought that Tighnari had returned from the bathroom.

„ Hey Tighnari, wanna watch some Netflix before dinner?", he asked, „ Or we can just mess around on Snapchat or TikTok instead!"

„ I'm not Tighnari, you idiot!", a voice said.

Cyno stared at Kris, who was standing near Cyno's walk-in wardrobe.

„ Oh my archons!", Cyno growled as he stared at his step brother, „ Didn't you hear Tighnari and I? Stay the heck away from us!"

„ Oh Cyno!", Kris said as he laughed,
„ Why on earth are you dating someone who is hiding so many horrible stuff from you?"

Cyno stared at his step brother.

„ Tighnari isn't hiding anything from me!", Cyno growled, „ As if you know my boyfriend better than I do. Yeah, I don't think so!"

„ What if I told you that your boyfriend isn't even a boy to start with?", Kris said as an evil grin appeared on his face.

Cyno stared at him. He was confused. Tighnari would never tell someone like Kris that he's trans.

Kris must have found out some other way.

„ Tighnari is a boy, for archon's sake!", Cyno shouted.

„ Boys don't have v@gin@s now, do they?", Kris laughed.

Cyno was even more confused.
Why would Kris say something so random?

Suddenly, the realization hit Cyno that Kris saw Tighnari use the bathroom and probably saw that Tighnari hadn't had bottom surgery done.

„ Oh you piece of sh*t!", Cyno shouted as he lost his temper, „ Of course, you have to make him feel like crap just that you can feel like you're better than everyone else!"

He ran as fast as he could to the bathroom since he was extremely worried about his boyfriend.

He opened the door as fast as he could.

There he found Tighnari, curled up in a corner crying.

„ Oh Nari! Kris is such a pr*ck!", Cyno said, „ Please don't let him do this to you...please don't let him hurt you!"

He sat next to his boyfriend and hugged him tightly.

At first, Tighnari was too upset to open his mouth, so it took a few minutes until he finally spoke to Cyno.

„ I thought I could handle Kris better!", Tighnari cried, „ And I guess you know the truth now about me...still having female private parts!"

Cyno hugged him tighter.

„ I think that that's completely normal, and you have nothing to be ashamed about!", Cyno said as he kissed Tighnari's forehead,
„ And please don't listen to someone like Kris. He's a stupid transphobe who has no opinion!"

Tighnari wiped his tears away.

„ This whole time, I was scared of telling you the truth about me having a v@gin@!", Tighnari sadly said, „ I thought you might see me as a girl!"

„ I would never see you as a girl!", Cyno said as he kissed his boyfriend on his lips while stroking his hair.

Tighnari felt much happier.
„ You're the best boyfriend anyone could ask for, you know that?", Tighnari said as he teamed up while he kissed Cyno's cheek.

„ Boys! Dinner time!", a voice called out of nowhere.

Cyno and Tighnari had completely forgotten that they were having dinner with Cyno's mom and Kris.

„ He won't be mean at dinner...since mom is there!", Cyno said to Tighnari.
„ That's one good thing to hear at least!", Tighnari said.

They both held hands and walked downstairs.

As they both arrived in the kicthen, Kris was already seated at the table. He smiled at the two boys in a friendly way, since Cyno's mom was around.

Dinner thankfully was fine. Kris couldn't be mean because he knew he had to act like "that good boy" in front of his mother.

As soon as dinner was over, Cyno and Tighnari walked into a room where no one else was.

„ Can I please sleep at your house tonight? I can't sleep at home when Kris is gonna be sleeping here for the entire weekend!", he said.

„ Sure! I mean, you have been over to my house so many times and have never slept over, so it's about time!", Tighnari laughed.

Both of them left the house as soon as possible to get away from Kris, before he could bully them again.

About an hour later, they both arrived at Tighnari's flat. It was almost 9PM and the sky was dark.

Tighnari unlcoked the door with the house key.

As he walked in, he immediately saw Collei fast asleep on the couch, wrapped around a red blanket. The TV was still on, and a cartoon was showing.

„ I'll turn it off since she is sleeping!", Tighnari said to Cyno in a quiet tone as he walked over to the TV and turned it off.

He returned to Cyno.
„ We don't wanna wake her up!", Tighnaru whispered, „ Let's just stay in my room and be quiet!"
„ Good idea!", Cyno whispered.

They both entered Tighnari's room and closed the door gentility, to not wake Collei up.

Both boys sat on Tighnari's bed.

„ Collei really deserves that sleep!", Tighnari said, „ She often doesn't sleep a lot because of the past trauma she's had!"
„ I'm so sorry for her!", Cyno said, „ You're like a father to her!"
„ You think so?", Tighnari said as he turned red.
„ Yeah! I think she sees you as like a father figure!", Cyno said, „ Maybe one day, when we're older, we should legally become Collei's two dads!"

Tighnari turned redder.
„ Stop making me blush, you idiot!", Tighnari laughed.
Cyno laughed as well.

They both lay down on Tighnari's bed in silence, until Cyno broke the silence a few moments later.

„ Tighnari, you know...you really dealt well with my step brother today!", Cyno said, „ I'm proud of you!"

„ Haha you're too kind!", Tighnari said, „ But in reality, I'm just a weak person against someone like Kris!"

Cyno placed his hands on Tighnari's face, making Tighnari turn as red as a tomato
„ You are not weak...you areamazing!", he said.

He pulled Tighnari towards him, then kissed his lips.

Without Tighnari and Cyno noticing, suddenly, they were making out on Tighnari's bed.