Chapter 2

Adrianna's POV

I fluttered my eyes open as I slightly choked on my own saliva.

After coughing a few times I looked around and found myself laying on the couch, My head was planted on the couch and my body was basically on the ground.

I finally got the strength to get up and but just as I did a huge pain came from my back, i yelped as I took in the pain.

I slowly made my way to the kitchen and searched for some pain killers, I finally spotted them on the top counter.

I stood on my tippy-toes as I tried grasping for the plastic ,orange, cylinder which contained the drug.

When my foot suddenly awakens, tingles spread across my foot.

I quickly picked it up from the ground and shook it in the air to get rid of it.

Suddenly an idea came into to mind, i patted my head for why had i not thought of this earlier.

I quickly grabbed one of the chairs that belonged to the counter and placed it below the cabinet.

I cautiously stepped one foot on it,trying to see if it was steady enough to hold me.

Slowly I stepped on the chair with my other foot and was finally on top of it,

I grasped for the pills and a huge smile spread across my face for the goal i had accomplished.

When my hand came in contact with the plastic material, i jumped off the expensive chair.

With the pills trapped inside of my left hand and landed on the ground gracefully, i brought the pills up to my face and smiled at my achievement.

'Why did i get these pills on the first place? oh, my back!' i felt comfortable talking to myself, since only i won't judge myself.

Then i groaned as stretched my back for i hadn't felt any pain coming from my back anymore, i felt perfectly fine?

I sighed as i got back on the chair, placed the pills back in the cabinet and jumped down.

Just then a booming laughter came from outside,

I turned my gaze into the direction the laughter came from, my eyes widened.

He is staring at me, laughing.

It seems that i had forgotten that my father designed the kitchen to include a huge window that displays my kitchen and most of the living room, which happens to be visible by my lovely neighbor to the right.

Harry's eyes held a glint of amusement, while a smile was plastered on his way as he finished laughing.

My cheeks started to become as hot as fire, and the color of lava.

I quickly bow down my head as i ran quickly up the stairs, of course with my shitty luck i have i ended up falling on my face.

i groaned as i regained my balance and attempted to jog towards the stairs.

which only lead into a result, of my face coming in contact with the floor once again.

'I'm so clumsy' i thought as i realized i had humiliated myself,twice.

That gained another laugh from his part, instead of looking up at him.

i made a run up the stairs as fast as i possibly could, I just embarrassed myself in front of Harry.

The Harry Styles,

The Bad Boy.

Harry  is the most popular guy in school.

He was a junior student, and I'm quite sure that he has broken more hearts than necks.

He's rumored to be in one of the city's most dangerous gang, which isn't hard to believe.

When you see him fight on the last day of school, he almost killed a senior student named Thomas.

The only reason he is not expelled yet is for the fact that his step-dad is employed as the principal,

It is common for step-dads wanting to content his step-son to keep the step-dad trusted, I understood their situation for i had once been there thank-god my father denied that golddigger skank.

'But my peers we're saying that Harry and Tiffany visit Paris for a vacation, why is Harry here?' i  confusingly asked myself

'Doesn't that leave James and Harry alone-' i paused and thought this may be the reason why i have been waking up in the middle of the night ever since summer started.

I cautiously made my way downstairs and peaked at the edge of the window, to prevent my presence appear upon his.

He had'nt left the place he was seconds ago.

My eyes expanded as i couldn't believe what was lying upon my eyes,

Harry has silver handcuffs trapped around his right arm connecting him to a bar of pale wood that held his house in place.