Chapter 21

Adrianna's POV

"Please keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle and have a nice ride" the lady informed allowing us to enter the Rollercoaster.

The rollercoaster included 8 seats, organized in pairs.

Liam and Zoey sat in front of Harry and the she devil near the back.

Luke and Max in the middle section, Leaving Andrew and i in the front.

-

The rollercoaster was AMAZING, i gripped on the bar placed beside us admiring how fast the ride went, suddenly i felt a hand place on top of mine.

I knew it was Andrew and i ignored it, i continued to scream along with everyone else and had a blast.

When i remembered the flash from the previous cart, i knew our picture would be taken.

Another cheek was pressed on top of mine and i looked to my left finding Andrew forming a peace with his tongue out.

I quickly do a peace sign and smiling showing off my pearly whites and our photo was taken.I laughed and enjoyed the remainder of the ride.

I began to sadden as the ride came to an end, the tight bars automatically elevating.

I let Andrew exit and he awaited for my exit holding out a hand that i gently took regaining my balance.

We made our way to the exit,leading into a room filled with souvenirs.

As we enter i gaze upon the huge samsung screen showing the picture that was previously taken.

"Oh my god!" I began laughing as I saw the picture "Your face!" Andrew and i chuckled, i felt my throat get sore for i had been laughing for the past 20 minutes.

"Look at yours!" He pointed out and began laughing.

I continued to giggle and my eyes scanned through everyone's poses.

Zoey's head was placed on Liam's shoulder, while he winked at the camera. Max and Luke had middle fingers outstandingly appear in the photo.

Olivia was clutching on Harry's shirt as if she was petrified and held a forced smile, while Harry were closed but his smile showed it all.

He looked genuinely happy, which made me angry but he looked adorable.

But who am i to judge, i'm not dating him so he is not one of my priorities at the moment.

This place is the happiest place on earth, and i'm not letting myself get frustrated over Harry and Olivia.

"I'm gonna buy it!" I chuckled gazing at Andrew, his face is as red as a tomato still laughing at the photo.

I made my way to the counter and purchased the photo, making my way back to the guys.

Andrew and I continued our conversation while the rest of us made our way out of the room.

I looked for Harry but i found him interlocking his fingers with Olivia.

I LOST IT

I must say I am jealous, really jealous.

Somehow i found myself hand in hand with Andrew but it seemed like he didn't mind for he came closer to me.

I turned around looking for Zoey in need to discuss my jealousy when i found Harry glaring at Andrew and I's interlocked hands.

I ignored his gawk and grabbed my Canon camera continuing to snap pictures.

-