Chapter 16

Adrianna's POV

Sweat stung my eyes and I wiped it off my face with my left arm.

My veins were about to burst, my heartbeat skipping a few beats.

I regret doing this, what have I done?

My hands began to perspire, as I struggle to move.

The amount of heavy weight on my shoulders, was doubled when I grasped the metal.

"Adrianna you're so fucking weak!" A squeak came from Zoey while she stood at the lowest point of the endless staircase.

" you're barely on the quarter of the stairs, in fact you're only on the first step!"Zoey complained, right after i replied

"What did you place inside this thing,IT'S SO HEAVY!"

"It doesn't matter, now hurry up i'm beginning to get bored, Don't make me get that soccer ball." Zoey explained, that definitely increased my motivation to get to the bottom of these endless stairs.

"Okay fuck this." I yelled as I let my fingers unwrap around the ragged handle, causing it to rapidly speed down the staircase.

Zoey reacted quickly moved away from the direction the bag was going into, the luggage met with the floor making a noisy squeaky sound.

Zoey and I attempt to place the my luggage beside zoey's pink large luggage.

It seemed like Zoey had no trouble lifting the luggage in fact she did it all by herself, teamwork at its best.

The doorbell snapped me out of my gaze,

I jumped in excitement, as the doorbell announced that a new visitor has arrived.

I stood and strode off to the door, I turned the knob as I faced the handsome boy who stood on the porch.

There stood an attractive guy with thick dark brown hair, which is styled it in a quiff which made my heart melt in an instant

I took in his large muscles throughout his body,his clean-shaven square jaw which looked really attractive.

He wore an oversized black t-shirt while a red and black flannel wrapped around his waist, including with distressed blue jeans completed with Adidas Black and White adidas skate shoes, his tanned skin made his defined face outstand.

Oh My God, he appeared captivating.

He stood there checking his texts, it seemed like he was waiting for someone's arrival.

In matter of time, he finally looked up off his phone and I was able to examine his delicate cinnamon brown with a deep hazel rim around the iris.

"You must be Harry's friend?" I asked, "Yes, you must be?" he outstretched his free arm, "Adrianna" I smiled.

"Liam, nice to meet you." His thick british accent echoed in my head continuously, I was about to reach in his hand before Harry unexpectedly yanked me out of Liam's sight.

"Hello Mate!" Harry greeted him, me rolling my eyes and scoffed.

"What a douchebag." I turn my back and noticed Zoey standing right behind me.

It seems like Liam overheard my response for i heard his chuckles boom into my ears.

Later on I found myself and Zoey drooling over Liam's appearance, it felt as if a guardian angel had made it's way down to earth.

He couldn't be human though he is utterly perfect, suddenly my thoughts were discontinued by Zoey interrupting Harry and Liam's conversation.

"Harry are you going to introduce me to your friend"I heard Harry scoff arrogantly before he replied "Liam meet this demonic creature, Zoey." Harry introduced, I gazed upon Liam examining her features before his chocolate eyes met mine.

"And this is Adrianna."