Chapter 23

Adrianna's POV

"Andrew!" I yelled out once more.

"Oh hey Adrianna! Haven't seen you in a while" he chuckled, revealing his dimples near the ending of his mouth.

"Yea I'm sorry, i sort of dozed off" I apologized. "The park is closing in 2 hours; wanna have fun?" he asked, lifting his eyebrows playfully.

"If by fun you mean getting on rides then I'm all up for it." i confidently replied.

"Oh my god! Stop Andrew!" I laughed out.

We were currently on 2 bumping-cars; while Andrew speeding in front of me.

"Then drive faster!" He yelled out to me while bumping into me again.

"Well there isn't a speed limit so I can take my sweet time" I argued with him whilst I turned around.

I caught a glimpse of him rolling his eyes before I turned and faced the right way.

I smirked as I tightened the grip on the steering wheel as I pressed down on the gas pedal.

I smoothly finished the rest of the course finishing way before Andrew.I smiled to myself as I got off my cart and jogged to the exit.

"Adrianna! Finally mentioned Andrew, i turned around and saw Andrew jogging towards me.

"Finally i found you! We have to go hurry!" Zoey came out of nowhere and tightly tugged my arm.

"It's only 11:16" I announced pulling out my phone, checking if i received a messaged from anyone leaving me hopeless for gazing upon my blank lockscreen.

"I know but Harry is pissed off and is acting like a dick to everyone, in some conditions Harry attempted to punch the strangers who are accidently bumping into his shoulder."Zoey's speech we're filled with fear and worry.

"Why what happened" I asked her, "i have no clue, but we have to go." i found myself gnawing on the inside of my mouth for i began getting worried for Harry.

"Hold on, i gotta say goodbye to Andrew." Zoey instantly rolled her eyes once i mentioned Andrew, okay?

I quickly gave him my number before hugging him goodbye and allowed Zoey walk me to the guys.

As i exit the go-kart ride, Liam gazed upon Zoey while Harry stood beside him with annoyance and rage clearly written on his face.I made my way to Harry, thinking of possible ways i can ease him.He looks similar to a fuming bull once it catches a glance of the color red.

"Harry are you okay?" I sternly questioned him. we found you!

"No Harry, What's wro-" i was briskly interrupted by Harry replying "Adrianna, get the fuck away from me.

Leave me the hell alone." he strictly raised his voice while i rolled my eyes.

He quickened his pace as i followed him.Without thinking, i carefully jumped onto Harry's back.

I couldn't catch to him, so i thought by jumping on his back i can slow him down.

I started freaking out regretting my actions once i was on his back, he was looking his balance. I shut my eyes and awaited for him to yell at me before crashing onto the ground.

Yet that moment never came, Harry regained his balance and held my legs on each of his sides.

I smiled as i plastered my chin on the left side of his neck. I found myself getting flipped into Harry's front body, i immediately felt his hard chest as my eyes became heavier every minute.

I repeatedly blinked my eyes attempting to wake up but failed. Harry noticed and his hot minty breath hit my face "Go to sleep." while humming a beat to a lullaby as i gently rubbed my hand in a up and down motion among his curly hair. "Thanks haz." i whispered locking my arms around his neck.