Chapter 25

Adrianna's POV

"I'm gonna go get wasted" I answered showing no signs of sarcasm. "What?!" he nearly yelled.

"Calm your tits, I want Oreos therefore I shall go buy some." I tried once again to get out of  him but the grip he had on my waist wouldn't budge.

"I'm gonna go with you" he eagerly contributed

"What why?" calmy joshed "Because I need some stuff" he enunciated.

"Hurry up then" i complained becoming impatient.

He scurried all over the room and pulled up his pants that were located on the ground. "Hey have you seen my hoodie?" he cluelessly questioned, "Nope" i assuredly replied.

His eyes searched the floor and he sighed while heading toward his suitcase and taking out another one.I looked down at his hoodie that I was currently wearing and instantly flushed.

He threw the hoodie on which made me wonder aloud, "Aren't you gonna put a shirt under that?"

"No, let's go" he grimly announced.

I rolled my eyes and pushed the door open once again, I made my way out of the hotel room and towards the stairs.

I skipped my way down the remaining steps with Harry following shortly behind me blasting music on his earphones.

The music was pretty loud and i was able to recognize the song.I pulled his right earphone, " Ed Sheeran fan?" i asked chuckling.

His eyes widened as his cheeks turned into a sheer shade of pink.I smirked at him and inserted the earphone in my left ear.I walked close to him as we made our way to the liquor store.

Turns out the liquor store was way farther than I estimated and my feet were burning from the stiff flats I was wearing all day.

I pulled out the earphone as I sort of limped while making my way inside the store.

I headed towards the snack section, ditching Harry.

I grabbed 2 boxes of Oreos; Double-Stuffed of course.

I grabbed a box of Chips Ahoy and made my way to the cashier.

Harry awaited me and helped me put the stuff on the hard counter.What was he going to get?I searched the counter and my eyes found a box.

I certainly did not get that, "Are you serious! What the hell?! Harry!" I spat pointing to the box of condoms.

"You never know babe" he said winking at me.The guy at the cashier had an amused smile on his face, one that I wish I could slap off his face. "who are you going to do it with?" I asked in a whisper tone.

"When I get back home I'm planning to get laid by one of the females I have on my Contacts, but I'll be more than happy if you could take over their job." He confidently winked.

I gave him a disgusted look as I paid for my cookies and Harry paid for his box of condoms.I bit my bottom lip as the back of my foot began burning.

I slipped off my flats and stuffed them inside Harry's hoodie's front pocket,I balanced myself as I carried the grocery bag and my feet got used to the cold concrete below.

Half-way there my feet were numb as hell, my hand was swollen from carrying the cheap thin material of the bag and my legs were freezing.

We're halfway there.Harry was currently behind me blasting music while minding his own business.

I stopped and leaned on the pool with my hand and rubbed my left foot with the other.

I switched feet and when I was done, picked up the bag I had set on the ground.

When I tried picking up the bag it wasn't there, i looked all around the floor searching for the brown material.

"I got it" Harry said in an amused voice.I looked up to see him holding the brown grocery bag.

"You scared me!" I nearly yelled.

"I know, come here" he demanded "Where" he opened his arms and I smiled.

I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his torso, he stifled a laugh as I dug my head into the nape of his neck.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and began sniffing him.

He smells so fucking good.

I looked up at Harry's defined face, he was scanning the material that i was wearing and replied "Hey you're wearing my sweater" 

"Sorry I just saw it so I wore it" i lightly apologized.

Before I knew it we were going up the stairs and Harry opened the room to the suite.

He walked into the kitchen and set down the bag along with his condom box and headed towards the beds.

I closed my eyes and pretended I was sleeping as he set me down on my bed.

What surprised me was that he didn't let go of me.He lay down with me.

He flipped me to my side and wrapped his arm around me.

He pulled me closer to him, up to the point were his cheek was on top of mine.

I felt my face heat up, obviously showing off my reddened face.

Calm down Ad, Calm down.

Unfortunately luck was against me today as the sound of a dying hyena came from my stomach.

"Adrianna baby, you're hungry." Harry tapped my stomach, "Shut up, that was so embarrassing" i freely laughed.

"It's alright my love." he reassured me, "Harry help me up." I yawned.

Harry helped me up and wrapped his arms around my waist while his chin lay on my head, we walked to the kitchen and straight to the fridge.

I grabbed the carton of milk that was next to the orange juice and a plastic cup, i poured the milk in the cup and I made my way to the table.

I was gonna sit down but Harry was behind me, he took my chair and I glared at him before he pulled me down to his lap.

I moved my legs to the left so Harry was to the side of me.I opened the box of Oreos and began dumping it into the milk.

I placed the cookie in my mouth and in seconds Harry's mouth was hovering the other half.

The cookie eventually broke in half and we both ate ours.

"What do you want from me" I sighed as I looked at him.

" Kiss me" Harry demanded. "Hell no" i playfully joshed,

"One and I'll leave you alone"

"One?"

"One."

"Nahh."I didn't want him to leave me alone,

"Please."

"No" I tried not to smile as his lips were pressed into mine and his tongue asked for entrance.I denied; of course. A felt a hand slither up my thigh and my eyes widened as he almost reached my underwear.

I gasped and soon a tongue was jammed down my throat.

I pulled away quickly and rolled my eyes.

"I hate you."

"You love me."

"You wish Haz."

"I know." I continued eating my Oreos until my eyes began getting heavy.I got up and in the same position I got to the kitchen I left.

I lay on the bed with Harry's cheek on top of mine and his arm wrapped securely around my waist.

My eyes were giving in and before I fell asleep a wet kiss was slapped on my cheek.I fell asleep with a shade of pink tinted on my cheeks as Harry sang, whispered, Ed Sheeran songs into my ear.