Chapter 13

Harry's POV

I woke up to the sun shining brightly through the curtains, i immediately noticed something squirming under my arm.

My eyes shot open, i assumed it was a snake.

When I saw something under the covers that was more like a human form I sucked in a deep breath.

"Oh my god. My head hurts super bad" I heard her murmur more to herself.

I chuckled and that's when she shot up.

"Why is your shirt off?" She asked with panicked eyes.

"Don't worry we didn't fuck, if that's what you're implying." I reassured her.

She cringed at my choice of words before getting up but failing and falling right onto my stomach.

I groaned, my poor balls.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry Haz"

"Harry?" She tapped my shoulder as I continued to groan in pain.

"Haz you're scaring me are you o-" I cut her off before wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her to my side.

" Harry are you alright?" She seemed concerned, i could see in her face that she felt as if she was facing a different person.

"Of Course, why would you ask such a question." I replied

"Just making sure." she smiled

I looked down at her blue eyes before looking down at her lips. "I have been thinking lately and i-" i was quickly interrupted by Adrianna replying

"Oh no, what is this about?"

"About us" I responded, her face suddenly flushed to a color of scarlet.

I grabbed Adrianna's waist and pulled her closer to my body. While Adrianna continued, nuzzling my face her face in the crook of my neck.

"I think both of us should focus on having a No-feeling-attached relationship, no feelings just lust, it can prevent both of us from developing feelings for each other." i explained

Her eyes widened and the red face i had seen a second ago began to disappear,her face appeared pale as well for her body quickly stiffened for the surprising question before she eagerly nodded.

Adrianna placed her hands on both sides of my head, and lightly brushing her lips against mine.

I noticed that she picked up a few things from last night, from the way her lips moved in perfect sync with mine.

She accepted when I licked her bottom lip, asking for acceptance.

Surprisingly, in a swift movement, she flipped me over so that now she was on top of me.

Our tongues explored each other's mouths and I just felt so calm, so collected, so good.

I groaned into her mouth when she started grinding on my package.

We parted for a millisecond to get some air before going at it again.

She began pulling away , tugging my lip along the way.

She sent me a smirk before getting off my lap slowly and making her way into her room, leaving me speechless.

"How the hell, does she know how to make me feel like this?

Breathless and making me want more."

I looked below at my huge bulge before getting up and walking towards the nearest bathroom.

I needed a cold bath,

From a distance I could here Adrianna running the shower as well.