Chapter 1

Adrianna's POV

Adrianna's POV

I groaned as the irritating yet, strange noises came from my next door neighbors house.

"Summer just started, and they're already at it." I thought as i shook my head.

I took a deep breath as I rolled my eyes and flipped to my side, trying to fall back asleep.

"Shut the fuck up,you don't fucking know shit!" Harry's british accent echoed through the darkness, "Get the fuck out of my room dick!" Suddenly there was a loud noise of shattering glass.

"You don't fucking belong in this family, you adopted fucker!" James roared,

'Wow. That's low, Even for Harry' I sympathetically thought.

I finally groaned as I force myself to get up and stroll over to my window and pulled it downwards,On my way back I turned on the lights and glanced at my clock on my bedside table.

I groaned loudly as the bright red numbers read 4:03 am on the little screen.

I didn't even bother hopping back into bed, I knew I wasn't going to be able to fall back asleep anytime soon.

Instead, I grabbed my sketchpad and coloring pencils from my white neat desk along with erasers and a tissue.

I neatly lay every utensil on my carpeted section of the room, once everything was settled neatly I lay down on my stomach, grabbed my sketchbook and began doodling.

I didn't know what I was drawing, I never did, I just let my hand do whatever it wanted freely, i smirked down at my finished drawing and sore hand.

My eyes lay upon a beautiful yellowish-pinkish orchid,the flower was very detailed and looked very realistic, especially since it took 3 hours.

3 hours filled with Annoyance over James and Harry fighting, i gave myself a mental pat in the back as I just stared at the masterpiece I had made.

It was the only thing my mom and i had in common our passion for drawing, before she passed away of course.

Besides that common interest, we were polar opposites.

She had a beautiful curvy, slim body.

While i had an average curve-less one.

She also had long beautiful blonde hair, i hated my blonde hair.

It appeared lifeless and boring, as well as my vibrant blue eyes, while my mother had Long beautiful deep chestnut hair,her vibrant hazel eyes appeared outstanding from afar. While i on the other hand, absolutely bothered the mixture of blue and green on my iris.

She stood at a strong 6'2, whereas for i stood at barely  5 feet.

Apparently it's a shock when others realize that i am 17.

I received all of my physical features from my dad,

though i inherited unique personality from neither of them.

My mom was captain of the cheerleading squad,

furthermore my dad was captain of the football league.

And i- well i don't do sports, or activities that,

involve constantly moving.

For, i am well known as the nerd of the school .

All of my grades are in the average of 90% sometimes even higher.

My social life was non-existing, i have no more than 2 friends.

I'm not sure if i even have a family.

I am an only child but i was never spoiled, my mom

made sure of that.

She died when i turned 14 and ever since then i barely see my dad,

My father 'temporarily' left me alone throughout the summer since he will be working in NYC.

With that i'm left by myself, with no activities or curriculum to do.

Don't attempt to question me what i might do, because i have no damn clue.

As the thought of being alone all summer processed through my head,

a loud siren could be heard getting closer and closer.

Unexpectedly the siren stopped, i made my way to my window and gazed upon it, 2 police cars were parked.

Right in front of my neighbors house,

The household that has kept me awake since 2 am.

The Styles Family.