Chapter 7

Adrianna's  POV

My eyes fluttered open as i hear the door close shut downstairs,

Harry.

I heard the engine of his motorcycle echoing outside, until the sound became more shallow and quiet leaving the in resting silence.

I groaned as i got out of bed,once my sleep gets disturbed i will not able to fall back asleep again.

Strolling down the stairs with my baby pink pajamas including with a white spaghetti strap tank, i went straight into the kitchen and found myself craving Ice Cream.

I yelped when my skin made contact with the freezing air coming from the freezer.

I swiftly grabbed a tub full of Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice cream and pulled the wooden drawer grabbing a teaspoon.

Turning off all the lights, I logged into Netflix on my macbook and was ready to attempt watching all seasons of Pretty Little Liars, I promise that's all Zoey talked about.

Zoey is my demonic yet lovable best friend, we've been friends for a year and we are still going strong.

I looked down at my phone and was surprised at how early it was.

12:31 am.

A smile plastered across my face as I called Zoey.

☼ ☼ ☼

"This is boring" i complained,

we we're viewing Season 1 episode 8 of PLL while i found myself playing with the hem of my tank top.

" Bitch please, you're not even paying attention." Zoey responded while shoving a pillow on my stomach.

I chuckled as i scowled at her, she laughed along with me and that's when the door swung open.

A very pissed off Harry appeared in the entrance of the door, he certainly does not look any near to 'pleasant'.

Zoey's eyes widened, i realized that i had forgotten to inform her that the most popular guy in school is now 'staying at my house '.

" Zoey go upstairs and continue watching your show." she shook her head while i bobbed mine up and down, she sighed as she grabbed her blankets and tub of ice cream while quietly jogging up the stairs.

I looked behind me and found myself facing the wall.

I walked into the kitchen and found harry settling on the floor with his head in his hands. "Harry are you alright?" I asked as i gazed down at him.

"Leave me the fuck alone." he whispered, i nodded and exited the kitchen area.

I grabbed my tub of ice cream and spoon before making my way to my bedroom.

I turned the knob and entered slowly, as i entered Zoey bombed me with questions.

☼ ☼ ☼

I told zoey pretty much everything except what just happened downstairs.

She kept smacking the back of my head and reminded me every 10 minutes how stupid i was for letting him stay.

Zoey's mom found out she snuck-out and got grounded for a long matter of time i assumed as i heard

'Zoey once you get home, prepare to give me your electronic devices. You're grounded.'

Although she quotes " it was so fucking worth it." and left as fast as she could.

I stopped halfway down the stairs as i found Harry sitting on the couch looking like as if he was about to either cry or murder somebody.

Taking my chances, i walked down the remaining steps.

Being the dumbass that i am, i tripped on my own feet and face planted the floor.

I groaned as i mentally slapped myself, i smiled when i heard Harry chuckling. But unfortunately quickly returned to gazing on the wall with 'Bloodcurdling gawk.' murderous.

I sent a quick prayer to god before i sat down next to Harry on the white leather cinema couch.