Chapter 8

Adrianna's POV

I clasped my eyes shut as I sat there.

We didn't move,we didn't make a sound, we just sat there in comfortable silence.

It felt as if we were frozen, I took all the guts I had in me to look towards him,

He was staring straight ahead with his jaw tightened.

He kept his hand on his laps which were soon formed into clenched fists, his veins became visible to my eye.

His position made him look like an Enraged Panther, i was frightened by his looks.

Before I could stop myself my hand made it's way to his fist.

He was surely caught of guard, hence the flinch I received.

Peculiarly he remained silent,I rubbed his hand in a circling motion with my thumb.

I grinned when the vein disappeared and both his hands unclenched.

His soft touch sent a warm vibe inside of me,unexpectedly Harry moved his hand rotationally and faced towards mine.

He edged his hand towards mine so lightly, i started to become tense.

But i didn't feel in the need of dismissing his hand from mine, his touch made me feel safe and loved.

I felt electricity pacing around my body, i never felt so safe, and rescued in the arms of someone i hate.

I gently placed my head on his shoulder,he didn't take action.

He remained calm,while a huge weight of doubt were lifted from my chest.

I slowly removed my head before I was stopped. "Don't" Harry whispered.

I smirked when I made myself comfortable and once again lay my head on his shoulder. 

His shoulder was comfortable and he smelled like a god.

I focused on the scent that was filling the air, he smelt like a fresh-scented pinecone with honey.

I Adrianna Collins, would like to thank Abercrombie & Fitch for producing such a heavenly smell for men to wear.

10 minutes had passed,I decided to speak up.

"What happened?" Instead of an explanation I received a quiet "don't worry about it" from Harry.

I nodded my head understanding he didn't want to talk about it, but I was certainly curious.

I searched for the clock as I remember it is located somewhere in the living room, my eyes widened as it displayed 4:49 on the clock

I looked up at Harry, my head was still laying on his shoulder.

I was evident that he was tired as well,"Let's get some sleep." i whispered before standing up and walking upstairs.

When i realized he wasn't following me i sighed as i descended the stairs, walking towards him.

I groaned before retrieving his hand, gripping it tight and attempting to drag him upstairs.

I was able to make him stand up, i used all of my strength to drag him upstairs.

I was at the base of the stairs, all of a sudden the arm i had a hold of was currently wrapped around my waist.

My cheeks instantly heated up as his warm skin made contact with mine.

I absolutely hate it, when you sit down while wearing a tank top and stand up  as it exposes half of your stomach.

Although i wasn't complaining, his arm making contact with my belly was the most 'dirtiest' thing that has ever happened to me.

Harry's other free hand had imitated with the other, he was hugging me from my back.

We eventually got to the 2nd floor, i struggled as i turned the knob.

I gently cleared up the covers as i attempt to place Harry on the bed.

I plant my hands on top of his and attempt to disconnect them somehow, after sometime i was free.

'Thanks Adrianna' Harry acknowledged me,

i felt my cheeks heat up and began to exit his room.