Chapter 12

Adrianna's POV

'Okay im done', I finally scolded myself, i shut down my laptop and switching my lamp on.

Making me flinch in shock resulting of my eyes immensely burning.

I blinked a few times before my eyes accustomed to the bright light.

I felt a pang of breeze hit the sides of my arms, only later i found out that my window had been shut closed.

I needed big fluffy blankets, Yup.

i smiled as i had made a task for the night, I senselessly strolled down the staircase and searched through all the closets throughout the area.

I came into a large amount of disappointment when i scanned the last closet in the living room including no sight of the blankets.

Filled with shame i made my way into the kitchen area, pulling the door refrigerator when the cold breeze hit me.

My eyes gazed upon the stacks of Monster energy drinks which i noticed neither Harry and i bought in the supermarket days ago, weird.

I sighed in confusion before retrieving the neon drink taking a quick sip.

When the taste of unpleasant didn't come as i expected,i took another gulp this time receiving more of the drink.

It surprisingly made me contented instead of receiving the feeling of regret.

Soon the can was left empty,i found myself tapping the bottom of the can positioned upside down to see where the liquid went.

I began to feel dizzy and uncontrolled, whatever it's probably one of consequences of repeatedly watching movies in netflix 4 hours straight.

I hopped all the way upstairs and slammed Harry's door open.

His scent hit my nose and my eyes fluttered, he smelled really good.

My eyes searched for his closet hunting for the big fluffy blanket, in seconds I was jumping up and down lightly attempting to not awaken the beautiful boy laying on the bed behind me.

When my right hand was able to grasp the soft material but failed to do so, instead it fell.

with me

And I landed on Harry's stomach.

I giggled as I got up and unsurprisingly failed, guess I can't do a sit up anymore.

"Fucking hell, Adrianna what are you doing in here." Harry asked while rubbing his eyelids in order to see clearer.

"I dunno" I giggled, "Are you drunk?" Harry asked.

"I dunno." i could feel Harry sitting up underneath me,my head is now relaxing on his lap.

I unlocked my eyes and scanning his face,

He gaped at my face, returning an emotionless stare.

"You look hawt" I blurted out, "What the fuck?" He groaned.

"That's a bad word Edward." I scolded him.

I heard Harry mumble something under his breath, his thick raspy british accent made me fall in an instant.

"Your voice sounds sexy" I complimented.

Harry's POV

"Umm thanks" I replied, Adrianna sat up and got under my covers.

She is on fucking drugs.