Chapter 24

Adrianna's POV

I felt myself being carried from place to place before being plopped down onto a bed.

I heard chatter and a door shut closed.

I ignored the rather loud commotion and was intrigued to continuing my nap.

My ears caught the sighs and movements of whoever was inside the room and I forced my eyes to open.

I didn't move as I adjusted my eyes to the lighting. From the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of Harry on his phone, scrolling down.

I noticed the absence of Zoey and Liam but decided to ignore it.

"Good you're up" I jumped startled but relaxed when I recognized his voice. "And?" I decided to avoid eye-contact by giving my back to him.

"Did you know that prick Andrew before today?" He asked sounding calmly annoyed. "No why?" i suspiciously babbled.

"Why the hell were you hanging around with strangers then?" Harry vividly growled "Wait what?!" I spoke up.

Was he jealous or something?

"Never mind" he finished sounding furious.

From the rustling I heard, I came to conclusion that Harry was undressing; which I learned he slept shirtless and in boxers or basketball shorts.

I argued with myself If I should turn around and admire the sex god behind me or stay strong and grounded.

I faked a stretch and turned around and my eyes melted as the sight of his flexed back came to view.

My mouth parted and before he could face me, I turned around, i shut my eyes as I mouthed the letters ' o m g'.

I found myself saddening as the bed's sheet material found on the bed left of mine started making noise, indicating that someone was in it.I guess he didn't want to sleep with me, okay.

I groaned as my eyes refused to shut.

The lights we're shut off within seconds leaving me in the dark, alone with my thoughts.

Was Haz jealous a couple minutes ago?

If he was then why?

He sure had Olivia to keep him occupied, didn't he?

Pfft... fucking jerk.

My thoughts were thrown off when the sound of a faint snore caught my attention, as weird as it sounded i found myself focusing on Harry's tiny snores.

He was so cute, even if i wasn't facing him.

Ok that's enough, go to sleep Addie.

I grasped a pillow placed beside my bed and punched it a few times before attempting to sleep.

And once again shut my eyes and forcing myself to sleep.I sat up as surrendered my task, i figured that food would help me fall asleep.

I soundlessly got off the bed and made my way to the kitchen. Later on i found out the fridges inventory was empty.

I rolled my eyes as I shut the fridge and made it my mission to go to the liquor store at the end of the street to get some Oreos & milk.I retrieved my black flats, which i suppose Harry took off.

I removed the faded liquid eyeliner along with the Minnie Mouse ears Harry bought.

I found Harry's large grey hoodie with Vans printed on the front, my nose had its first orgasm as his scent hit my nostrils.

I smiled and grabbed my purse and made sure i had the room key card.

I unlocked the door to the suite and the cold air instantly nipped at my skin, causing goosebumps to form on my legs.

I shrieked as a pair of arms pulled me back into the room.

The lights flickered on as I cursed under my breath for not being quiet enough.

Now where exactly do you think you're going?