Chapter 18

Harry's  POV:

I woke up to darkness and a noise of shivering.

I found myself on the other side of the bed, half way from Adrianna.

The noise was coming from her,I sat up and looked to my left.

Adrianna was shiver and, her fingers were clutching to her blankets with tears storming down her eyes.

Color disappeared from her face, she was shivering.

This is a fearful sight, making my heart pound in my chest.

My eyes locked with the 3 red numbers on the alarm clock, it is 5:12 am.

What the fuck do I do?

I never experienced this situation before, but I knew I had to take action.

"Adrianna" i whispered repeatedly trying to wake her up.

I attempt to sit her up and her eyes shot open,"Harry" she inhaled largely trying to catch some air, I wasted no time before pulling her into a tight hug.

I didn't need to ask what went wrong, her tears and shivering were a complete sign of fright and terror, I felt anxious from the sight.

I felt was tears strolling down my shoulder, "You need to rest." I whispered with a yawn.

I wrapped my arm around her waist before laying her down. I pressed her against my stomach and let her squirm around and get comfortable.

I gently rubbed her back in order to ease her agitated mind.

-

"BITCH GET THE FUCK UP" Zoey yelled into my ear my eyes shot open as I focused on her.

She tilted the bucket wrapped around her fingers which I later found out filled with ice cold water.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!" I yelled as I shivered, Zoey's chuckles we're annoying as fuck.She sounded like a pig getting slaughtered,"We only have 1 hour to eat breakfast and then were off to Disneyland!"

" GET READY YOU LAZY FUCKS" My eardrums felt as if it we're going to shatter. 'This bitch needs to shut the hell up.' I groaned as I dug my head deeper into the nape of Adrianna's neck.

I guess my nose tickled her because she began a giggle fit.

Once she stopped, "Come on Harry we need to get ready" I replied with an instant "No."I whimper as I pulled her back to my chest.

"Harry" I rolled my eyes as I slapped a wet kiss on her neck,she gasped which later on I smirked.

I began trailing kisses to her jawline, she started giggling while trying to get out of my grip.

I chuckled as I flipped us over and now I was on top of her.

I used my force and pressed her down with my hands interlocking with hers.

My eyes shot up and began searching for Liam and Zoey I assumed they were both in the restroom because I heard the Water faucet run.

I looked back down at Adrianna and found her blushing and smiling like an idiot.

I took my chance before pressing my lips to her, our lips adjusted to each other's and soon we were moving in sync.

I let her hands free as I began to hold her face.Her hands traveled up my bare chest, rubbing at my abs, until they reached my hair.

She began running her hands through my hair , which I enjoyed.

We pulled away for air and got back to making out.

"Harry"

*peck*

"We"

*peck*

"Need"

*peck*

"To get ready"

As soon as she finished her sentence, she pushed her weight off, off me and ran to the kitchen.

I chuckled as I looked to my left and found Zoey smiling like an idiot with a camera clutching on her hand,

my jaw dropped.

Adrianna's POV

Zoey forced me to dress into a black skater skirt along with a red crop top that is tucked in.

I grabbed my liquid liner and began drawing whiskers and a nose on myself belong side Zoey.

I noticed that we were matching.Zoey was wearing a 'daisy duck inspired outfit.' including a purple crop top and a white skater skirt, I cannot lie she looked BEAUTIFUL.

"Ow" I groaned as she yanked my hair. She started wrapping my blonde hair around the hot metal material and in matter of minutes she was done.

We switched places and I finished doing her hair, I developed a few amount of bruises but i'm fine.

Zoey placed my bangs up in order to place our mickey ears which we haven't bought yet.

I slipped on my black flats and was eager to go.

"Let's go!!!" Zoey yelled in excitement.

We made our way towards the door, and found Harry and Liam leaning against the wall waiting for us.

"Oh" I said to myself dumbfounded.

I felt Harry and Liam examining our appearance, which later left when Liam and Harry began a glaring contest.

"Do you guys want to eat breakfast?" I started the conversation as we walked outside the hotel. "There's Denny's over there, and IHOP" I  pointed to the Bright blue sign placed across the street.

"Denny's" everyone voted, I smirked. We walked towards the huge diner and ate breakfast ,when we were done we finally walked toward the amusement park.

I grabbed my Cameron Professional Camera out of Zoey's bag.

I have waited for this moment ever since my Childhood, I gazed upon the sign that printed 'DISNEYLAND' I promised myself I wasn't going to faint, I think that promise is about to be broken.

The sun reflected a great amount of heat,The grass was as rich in nutrients as the flowers,flowers were curling at the edge from the summer heat, children vacated every spot of the land with grins plastered on their face.

I can't believe I am standing on the Best Place on Earth, This is going to be the best day ever.

I began snapping pictures of the entrance like there was no tomorrow, I need to capture every moment since I knew this fairytale I've been dreaming of may not last forever.