Chapter 9

Adrianna's POV

My stomach growled not in hunger, but pain.

I just finished my 2nd tub of ben & jerry's cookie dough ice-cream.

Considering the fact Harry and i went grocery shopping 2 days ago half of the items we bought became invisible to my eye, I groaned at the image as I got up from the couch.

I walked towards the kitchen, opening the cupboards installed under the sink, throwing away the deserted tub.

I made my way back onto the couch and resumed watching Safe Haven,

halfway through the movie, the living room door opened revealing Harry's tired appearance stood in the distance and proceeded to the kitchen.

I found myself focused on the events that are happening in the movie until Harry strolled into the front of the tv focusing on the movie, blocking my view.

"Harry, move!" i demanded him, Harry chuckled in response before making his way to the ragged stairs.

"Behind you!" I uncontrollably roared at the main character when I caught a glimpse of the guy which is considered as her ex-husband.

I finished a few more movies before the clock hit 8pm, i decided to order pizza. once my stomach started to make mysterious noises, i questioned myself if they sounded healthy or not.

I shook my head, i've been eating healthy for the past weeks i'm sure i am not ill.

My hunger may be the reason why my stomach is producing such disturbing noises and decided to order food.

I am done eating frozen pizza, although warm little caesars pepperoni pizza sounded satisfying.

I grabbed my iphone 6 out of my back pocket, dialing the number of Little Caesars.

"Thank you for calling Little Caesar's, may i take your order?" a guy answered, which i guessed that he may be the same age as i.

"Umm, may i have a large pepperoni pizza please?" i slyly replied, "Is that all ma'am?" the anonymous guy frankly questioned, which I must add had raspy deep voice reminding me about Harry's.

"Hold on a second." I replied as I set the phone down on the coffee table placed on the centre of the living room, and jogged upstairs.

"Harry? Do you want so anything from Little Caesar's?? I'll pay for you." I called out after knocking on his door twice, i offered to buy his food for i know ever since he left their household he's been losing his leftover money.

After a couple of seconds I received nothing more than silence.

"Haz?" I yelled, curiosity got the best of me and I opened his door slowly.

I rolled my eyes when I found him passed out on the desk placed across his bed.

I stride over to him and glanced at his position,it seemed like he was in pain.

I slowly positioned him to sit up and i saw his jaw sharply tightened.

His eyes snapped open and he gasped when he saw me all up on his face.

"You want anything from Little Caesars, Harry?" He painfully groaned,

"Those bread cheese sticks are good" he answered with a nod. 

"Okay" wondering why Harry is in a painful condition, i nodded my head and made my way downstairs.

"I'm so sorry for holding you up, I will order the pepperoni pizza and a side of cheese bread", "It's alright miss." he slightly chuckled.

"Your pizza will be delivered in about 20 to 30 minutes." he monotonically replied, "Thank you" I smirked as I hung up.