Chapter 10

Adrianna's POV

I decided to wait for the pizza in my bedroom, as i scrolled through my fascinating tumblr feed getting a hold of my 13-inch macbook pro.

I was satisfied with my plan and walked up the staircase.

Half way up the stairs, my phone unusually vibrated inside my pocket.

Instantly I jammed my hand the fabric pocket included with my grey sweatpants and took out my iphone.

When I receive a text message i become thrill, mainly because it's rare for someone interested in talking to me.

Before I could peep at what the text was saying, my head collided with a solid chest.

Being the unfortunate clumsy person I am, I lost my balance releasing my grip from the macbook and rapidly fell through the opaque staircase.

"Ahh!" I cried out , tears threatening to stroll down my pale face.

My body finally hit the bottom steps and all the pain collapsed on me like bricks.

I cried out in pain as I tried to examine what the hell happened seconds ago.

Tears strolled down my face as I shut my eyes, letting the pain sink in.

I visioned Harry squatting next to me, i felt an arm wrap around my impotent weak body.

I felt my body being laid into the leather couch placed in the living room, "Oh my fucking god Adrianna, are you alright?" I shook my head, not daring to open my eyes,  "Where does it hurt?" his voice we're filled with guilt and regret.

"My back, Captain Obvious" I groaned, rubbing my aching back trying to ease the pain.

Harry got a hold of ice from the freezer and placed it on my back before proceeding to his room.

I settled the bag of ice on my sore back and remained in the same position for approximately 10 minutes.

Unforeseenly i recognized the noise of my doorbell which snapped me out of my thoughts.

I got up and beamed when the pain was at least bearable, i limped to the front door and was able to turn the knob without collapsing.

My eyes widened as my eyes come in contact with a hot boy dressed in a little caesars uniform, with a pizza box placed in his hands.

"You're total is$5.87." I nodded my head and grabbed my wallet in the back of my pocket, retrieving a 10 dollar bill.

"Keep the change" i reassuringly responded handing me the pizza box, which i gladly took.

"My name is sam.. may i have yours?" he arrogantly smirked, "Hey sam, I'm Adri-" before i could finish my verdict, a hand made it's way around my waist and before i could process what was going on.

I was left speechless with a pizza box deposited on my tiny hands.

"Flirting with customers isn't part of a job, especially not for a pizza man Goodbye!"  With that Harry shut the door on Sam's face wrapping his arms around my knees and walked towards the kitchen.

" But-but!!, HE WAS ATTRACTIVE!" I protested, i felt irritated.

It seemed like he was interested in me, i finally had the chance to interact with someone that is not involved with the chess club.

"He was smoking. Even though he doesn't look like a Sam." Harry inwardly fought.

"It seemed like he was interested in me." I complained as i grabbed a slice of pepperoni pizza and shoved it on my mouth, chewing it hard while scowling at Harry.

Harry imitated me and began to move his jaw in a up-down motion, shoving the second slice of pizza down my throat.

He finally decided to speak up, "the only thing he was interested at was your boobs, your tank top is see-through." Harry charmingly winked.

I looked down and realized Harry was right, my black lacey bra was in full display.

'Goddammit Harry'

Time passed,Harry and i are head to head.

4 on 4

One slice is placed in the center of the cardboard box, i munched and swallowed as fast as i could.

I was definitely enjoying the flavor of it, but i was concentrating on winning.

We stared at each others orbs tensely, i choked on the crust a half of the time but no fucks were given.

I forced the last part of the crust down to enter my mouth, in success i extended my hand reaching for the last piece of pizza.

A smile plastered across my face as my hand touched the triangular piece of heaven.

I snatched it quickly and jumped off the dining chair, ran towards the nearest bathroom.

Turning the knob as quickly as i could, shutting the door close and locking it as i ran inside it.

I sat on the toilet seat and stared in delight at the masterpiece, "ADRIANNA!" a loud bang came from the door

"Muahahahaha!" i screamed viciously ," You fucking bitch! that was my piece, share with me GODDAMMIT!" Harry shrieked exasperatedly.

I devoured most of the piece but the crust, i previously learned that it was Harry's favorite part of the pizza.

I came out of the bathroom with the piece of crust halfway inside of my mouth.

Harry glared at me as i began to chew the piece slowly, along the way i added emotional moans in order to add effect.

It surprisingly worked; Harry began making his way towards me and suddenly stood in-front of me.

I received a tight grip on my waist and was forcibly push until i came in contact with the wall.

We were facing each other, i gazed upon harry's eyes.

His eyes were a shade of green with a mixture of the sky and the grass, all his emotions were bundled into a clear ocean green tone.

I began making more noises and beginning to chew the crust faster.

Harry corresponded with an unexpected surprise.

Harry gripped the last piece of the crust with his teeth and tried pulling it away from my mouth, i began pushing him while still keeping the piece in my mouth.

I came up with a new method and started to eat the piece before the crust can enter Harry's mouth.

I leaned in slowly we were both lost in each others arms,my eyelids we're  left closed as well as his, our lips moved in sync.

His lips were like nothing i've sensed before, it felt so passionate and warm.

I smoothly slipped my tongue into the interior of his mouth, retrieving  the last piece of the crust.

My lips left his touch, Harry's eyes widened.

"Well played, well played" He slowly clapped his hands adding a dramatic effect, while left me speechless analyzing what had just happened.