Chapter 11

Adrianna's  POV

I ran straight to my room and did the most cliche thing ever.

I slid my back against the door and my finger tips fiddled with my lips,

I felt tingling on my stomach, an anticipation i cannot explain.

Harry just stole my lip virginity.

I began blushing like a fool as I got up from the door and jumped in my bed with a huge smile.

I lost it to the school's bad boy, with a rumored delinquency record, and who is also rumored to being included in one of the most disastrous gang around the country, it is also rumored that Harry may be the leader that gang.

I shivered as i thought about harry in a horrific dangerous situation, i shook my head and just enjoyed the moment.

After checking my cheeks for the thousandth time, to make sure they weren't red as hell, I came made my to the hallway, passing the outstanding paintings.

I walked slowly in caution,like it was the most dramatic thing ever.

I coughed awkwardly as i my eyes lays upon Harry's bedroom door was wide open, i walked upon an unoccupied neat bed.

It seems like harry wasn't here, i made my way downstairs.

There was absolutely no sign of Harry in the living room as well as the kitchen.

He left me.

I may not surprised after all, I made my way back upstairs, disappointed.

I do not allow myself to have a deep affection for harry.

I felt isolated from everyone, i needed company.

Zoey is temporary grounded for the remaining week, since she decided to sneak out that night, she's all I got.

Besides Harry, I guess.

I guess, I am alone.

I smirked at my laptop sitting neatly on my bed.

Logging onto tumblr, inserting my earphones on, swiping the volume into 90.

Time has gone by, surprisingly the clock hands directed at the bolded number 12 while I was cracking up at this new funny tumblr account I had found earlier.