Chapter 22

Adrianna's POV

I found myself smiling like an idiot as the Disney lights glistened through the dark sky.

Lights were hung up on every corner in addition to children wearing light up Disney accessories.I clutched on my camera and got the perfect shot.

"The Disney production 'Mickey's Dream' will begin in 10 minutes" I looked up from my camera and a huge pond was in front of me with hundreds of people surrounding it.

The "Mickey's Dream" event seemed very popular and it looked like I had a perfect front seat.

There stood a brick frame surrounding the pond, I sat and began to make myself comfortable.

It wasn't a chair but we made it one.

For the past hours i have developed a new best friend relationship with Andrew that i didn't plan at all.

Turns out he's quite nice, really NICE.

Hours ago, Andrew and i we're roaming around the amusement park, Andrew spotted a little boy in the ages of 6-8 sitting on outside the corner of an ice cream shop with his head planted on his knees.

We both made our way to the little boy, and found out he was lost.

Before we found his parents, we made our way to the ice cream shop buying him ice cream easing his fear.

After that we parted our ways and i somehow ended up here in this pond.

5 minutes had passed while i began entertaining myself for the following minutes.

I scanned the crowd that marched behind me,families small and large waited eagerly for the event to start.

Children placed on their father's shoulders, while my eyes drifted upon a couples that we're wrapped in each other's arms, fingers laced, and smiles plastered on their face.

My high expectations immediately descended when i spotted Harry in the crowd, Olivia stood beside him holding 2 pretzels.

I watched as Harry grin taking the brown pretzel wrapped around Olivia's hands.

I sighed as i turned around just in time for the show to start.

-

I smiled throughout the whole event, Mickey was having a nightmare as well as all of the Disney princesses.

The villains all united to haunt them and end their life.Mickey figured out that it was HIS dream and he controlled it.

A display of fireworks and special effects were showed off, which was my favorite part.

All the princesses and Disney characters got together in a big white boat and it was magnificent.

Soon the show came to an end, and Of course I firmly pressed on the camera button and took an estimate of 100 pictures.

I waited for the area to clear out before I got up and headed to find the guys.

In the meantime I took a look at my gallery starting from the first pictures I took.

My eyes fell upon a picture Zoey took this morning when Harry and i we're smiling and laughing.

I admired the way his deep dimple crinkles, the way his teeth was perfectly aligned.

My hands we're placed on the side of his head getting ahold of his curly hair, while his arms we're placed around my tiny waist.

Both of us looked like a healthy good couple, which i solemnly doubt will happen for the deal Harry and i agreed to.

I grabbed my phone trying to distract myself from Harry and checked the time. It displayed 9:47, i shot up faster than a gun and made my way to the castle and of course getting lost along the way.

I definitely not going to miss the fireworks display. With the struggle of bumping into anonymous strangers and scars placed on my knees i finally arrived outside of the castle, at 9:58 PM and grimaced at the large crowd of people.

I squeezed my short booty to find the best spot where i can take glorious pictures.

I quickly pressed the power button directing my camera lense into a perfect view of the castle.

In second my eyes scanned the magnificent soaring copper, golden and neon purple flares roaring across the sky.

The igniting materials crafted into a shape of flowers bursting at high speed, later i must thank the makers for this glorious piece and i echoed repeatedly  'ooh' and 'aah with the crowd.

When the show is over the sudden silence turns into applauses rippling around the amusement park and awaited for the mass of people to leave.

I looked around desperately to find someone i knew, i smiled when i saw his dark chestnut hair.