Chapter 19

Harry's POV

I smirked at Adrianna, she looked so cute in her Minnie outfit.

I've never seen her dressed in these 'type' of clothes, she indeed looked adorable. 

"Adrianna stop taking pictures" I whispered in her ear as I hugged her small frame, from behind.

"Fine" she grunted, i took me awhile but I found myself dumbfounded for I realized that every security guard I passed were left shocked for the thought of me stepping on the 'Happiest place on earth' for I had been featured in every news channel that is possible, I'm sure they knew who I am.

We walked hand in hand until we reach the checkout and  she went purchased the entrance tickets.

"Y'all need to hurry the fuck up! Today Disneyland tomorrow California Adventures!" Zoey babbled, Adrianna stood there smiling at Zoey's excitement while she nodding her head.

She enjoyed others happiness

As soon as we passed through the doors the girls went off running; while Liam and I struggle to catch up to them.

My eyes dropped once it viewed the colorful pastel gift shop standing from a distance, i stopped my tracks, only making Liam crash on my back.

I entered the gift shop and my eyes scanned the store for something particular, i found them I smiled for my accomplishment and walked over to where it is place.

"Great thinking " Liam murmured beside me, Liam and I retrieved the identical pair and purchased them,$40 for both, but fuck it.

"Put the ears on" Liam ordered. "Why the hell did we pick this, it has a red bow in it." I chided.

Liam lifted an eyebrow at me, causing me to feel anxious.

"Alright! Alright!"  we both placed the Minnie Mouse ears on the top of our head as we exit the bright doors.

We march around the amusement park for 10 mins before we found the girls near the castle taking pictures with mascots.

"Adrianna!" I exclaimed out loud catching everyone's attention, her head bobbed up and once her eyes met mine the corners of her mouth lift into a smile. "We thought, we lost you guys" she chuckled.

"Nice ears, you guys looks so cute!" Adrianna softly chuckled as she demanded Liam and i to pose for a picture. I turned to Liam foolishly smirking before we both formed our bodies into ratchet girl poses.

Adrianna and Zoey laughed in unison, as they snapped fastly similar to an arrogant paparazzi's. Liam and i's celebrity moment had came to an end, when Adrianna's release her grip from the expensive camera.

"I don't think these ears belong to me." i informed her lifting my eyebrows teasingly, we stared into each other orbs drifting into a world of shining stars and shooting stars performing.

I shut my eyes removing the moment from my eyes, opening them into a red-cheeked small girl.

I removed the polka-dotted ears from my head, placing the sides on her tiny ears.

"Thank youu" she blushed and eventually returned a peck on my cheek, I never wanted her lips to leave my touch.

"Adrianna look at me" I whispered, I gently wrapped my hands around her soft cheek making her face me.

She did as instructed and we gazed at each-other's eyes.

I began leaning in before she stopped me,

"What about Zoey and Liam?" she coughed with expanded eyes.

I turned around and found Liam and Zoey fighting for the minnie mouse ears we bought earlier.

"No! i bought these ears for myself!" Liam bantered as a fake frown appeared in Zoey's face.

"Don't act like you don't know they already know." she lightly punched my shoulder as I chuckle,with that I slammed my lips against hers nearly knocking all the wind from my lungs.

I could feel her smiling through the kiss, which only made me return a grin.

Adrianna pulled away once she had realized everyone had caught our moment, leaving me wanting more.

She placed her hands covering her beautiful face from blushing, i pecked both of her dimples before we began marching hand in hand through the castles tunnel,i ignored Zoey's squeals as she clutched on Adrianna's camera tightly.

I should've known,

of course she snapped some pictures.